Thread: Hello everybody

Default Hello everybody

Hello Jeepy is my name I've been into this for awhile. I like cars and racing. I hope to make some friends on here thanks for your time.

Welcome to the family!
    Many of us would like to know more about you, so please take the time to tell us more about yourself.

Well I'm 24 I drive a jeep. I wear girls goodnites I also have aspergers. I'm not good at this sorry

Don't let that bother you! Just reply or blog when you have something to say! You will many who share what you are going thru, whatever the reason or natural cause, and probably make may friends whom you may never meet except in here, or perhaps some other online support group(s) you may be long to. We are glad you are here!

I love video games like GTA V and I also like sippy cups

Welcome to ADISC! No need to be nervous, it's super friendly here I was diagnosed with Asperger's as well, but nowadays they think I might actually be schizophrenic. So I dunno, but either way I know how it is to deal with something like that. Feel free to talk to me (or really anyone here) about stuff if you need to

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepy View Post
    Hello Jeepy is my name I've been into this for awhile. I like cars and racing. I hope to make some friends on here thanks for your time.
    Cars and racing!!!!!!!

Well I'm 24 I drive a jeep. I wear girls goodnites I also have aspergers. I'm not good at this sorry
    Drives a jeep, likes goodnites, and asbergers?

I love video games like GTA V and I also like sippy cups
    Video games!, GTA V, AND SIPPY CUPS!!!!!

awesome you will fit in awesomely.

Ps I also likes jeeps, goodnites, videogames, and sippy cups, on a side note I am also asbergers. See your not so diffrent welcome to the cozy little family