Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everybody!

Default Hello everybody!

Hello everybody, my username is Ryex123, but my friends in the other far apart corners of the internet call me 'Ryex'.

This is my first time doing anything AB/DL-related whatsoever, and as such, I am a little bit on the nervous side...

I suppose I ought to begin with diapers, the thing that brings most of us here to begin with. Although I've only recently been wearing diapers, I have known that I have had an interest in them for as long as I can recall.

I tend to be a little shy, and consider myself something of an "Eeyore"-type personality. But I am always willing to meet new people and make new friends, even if I may seem reserved.

Onto my hobbies I guess.

I am both a Retro-Gamer, a connoisseur of 80's and 90's cartoons, and am also an artist, I tend to specialize in anthropomorphic animals, and science fiction, and I possess a DeviantART account. (although I don't post any ABDL content there.) I also enjoy animals (particularly reptiles), camping, nature hiking, and other outdoor activities.

I suppose that's good enough for now. Thanks for having me, and it's a pleasure to meet you all.

Welcome Ryex123 to ADISC and all the fun we expect you to have here (as long as you keep it clean - we are a pg rated support group) along with many friends I hope you make, and whatever support we can provide.
    Where can we find you on DeviantArt? We have a group for DeviantArt, so please check that and all the groups that we have. Just relax, we are a very friendly support group, but we also lots of fun!

Okay, I joined the DeviantART group.

If you're still curious about my DeviantART location, you can find me at (

Sorry if I come across as strange or awkward, but I have a slightly mild form of Asperger's Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryex123 View Post
    Sorry if I come across as strange or awkward, but I have a slightly mild form of Asperger's Syndrome.
    You're doing better than a lot of us with Asperger's, so don't fret wish I still had my AB/DL stuff on dA, but sadly I took it down when my username started becoming known outside of that. I'm probably gonna get back into it with a new username, tho :3 so, whats your favorite retro cartoon?

I have so many favorites, so it's hard to choose from them all... But if I had to narrow down my list, I would probably choose The Land Before Time (the first movie). ^^

How about you? Do you have any personal favorites?

I'm new too but I wanted to send welcomes as one retro gamer to another. I recently branched out into the next gen systems BUT the SNES has my HEART <3 <3 What's your system of choice?

Yay! A fellow SNES-gamer! It's the first console I've ever owned myself, and I still have the same one from my childhood, and it still works!

What genres of gaming are you into?

*Sniff* *Sniff*

I smelled video games I have pizza!

Welcome to ADISC! I too love video games, I have so many consoles at my house.

<3 pizza<3

As far as games I LOVE FINAL FANTASY SO MUCH! Role playing games are my jam but I wont turn down a good platform game either.

The first game I ever played was Chrono trigger on the SNES and it was that day that I was sucked into the world of gaming and I plan to live here for the rest of my life!

Right now thought I'm playing final fantasy 9.

What about you guys?

Your deviantart site and drawings are fantastic!