Thread: abdlfactory

Default abdlfactory

does anybody know if abdlfactory ships to the US? and how much is shipping if you have ordered from them before? They have a huge selection but I'm guessing it will be very pricey.

They do ship to the US, I have ordered from them but do not recall how shipping was to Canada, ur best bet is to contact them for a shipping quote

Well from what I know about abdlfactory they do in fact ship to the U.S but the shipping and handling is rather outrageous actually. Essentially make a order and roughly double it's cost in terms of shipping and handling and that is your price tag. Basically make a order for like 72 diapers for say $80 and then pay another $78 for shipping and handling hypothetically. Be advised I said double it's cost roughly your going to basically pay maybe a few dollars less then the cost of the diapers in just shipping and handling. This is why I never buy from abdlfactory. I usually go to Xpmedical or Bambino's because their shipping happens to be free for full cases of diapers.(in the U.S anyways)