Thread: I Feel Silly

Default I Feel Silly

I bought molicare super plus like normal. Then in a stroke of genius I ordered the wrog size and payed for large instead of medium [learned as I was putting it on 3 minutes ago]

Unless you're at the low end, of medium, just tape it on tight. I had a gf once who fit into my mediums even though she was obviously a small =P

If you've got any others as supply, trying using them as the outer layer of a double diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Analbaka View Post
    I bought molicare super plus like normal. Then in a stroke of genius I ordered the wrog size and payed for large instead of medium [learned as I was putting it on 3 minutes ago]
    I'm sure there are alternate ways of making a slightly larger diaper fit.

As an alternate solution, put it on and have plastic/rubber pants so any excess leakage (due to size) escapes, it'll catch the culprit before it has a chance to escape.

Another way is grabbing diaper tape and sticking it to the limit (DO NOT TAPE TOO TIGHT) It can be awesome to have a little bit of room but most AB/DL's want that snug feeling.

A unique way is filling that empty space with a baby diaper giving you the lock protection of a large diaper with a baby diaper (Translation=double diapered) Your double padded and the size feels back to medium with you (Cut the baby diaper tapes so you don't have that awkward feel of tapes rubbing on your skin)

Or you can just diaper yourself and pull it upwards to yourself like your pulling underwear till the strap or waistband is on the stomach line (this case, pull your diaper to your stomach line and tape it, not going anywhere ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanone View Post
    Unless you're at the low end, of medium, just tape it on tight. I had a gf once who fit into my mediums even though she was obviously a small =P
    I have taped as tight as I can get it. It fits okay, just a little loose on the right side [most likely my fault, since last night I got one to fit better.]

I have taped as tight as I can get it. It fits okay, just a little loose on the right side [most likely my fault, since last night I got one to fit better.]
    Ah, well hopefully that works for you. The others brought up good points, doubling down will make it fit better and also give you ridiculous padding

I did this exact same thing once, and I actually fit in molicare smalls just fine, so the larges were like wearing a tent. While I don't think I'd buy larges again, they actually worked out quite well for sleeping in.

From a standing position:
    - Pull the diaper up to about where a normal sized diaper would fit, don't bother trying to get the crotch to be snug, get it centered as well as possible.

- Now you're going to use one wing to hold up the front of the diaper, and the remaining wing to form a sort of belt:

- Bring the left top tape around as far as it'll go. It's expected to cross midline and isn't expected to be tight at all. This is going to be the one that holds up the front, so angle it downwards and its ok if it's loose.

- Wrap the right wing around and tape it. This is basically forming a belt. It's expected to be on top of the left wing and won't be anywhere near "snug". The amount of diaper above your hips is what keeps it from falling down, not the tightness of the tapes.

- It should look something like this now:

Then for the bottom tapes:
    - Stand with your feet a bit further out than your shoulders and put your legs as far apart as possible.

- Pull the bottom tape downwards and wrap it underneath.

- There will be a ton of room everywhere, don't expect it to be snug at all.
    Front view of the taping pattern (the dotted pale red is underneath the green):

(edit: just realized I swapped the red and green sides between drawings. Oh-well, pretend the green is red in this one)

The really interesting thing that I found was that with all that loose material, it tended to fold over itself and make pockets that did an excellent job of trapping liquid and keeping it from running anywhere near the openings of the diaper. As long as there were no creases aimed straight at an opening, it was probably more leak-proof than a properly fitting diaper.