Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much do you spend on diapers?

Default How much do you spend on diapers?

Just a bit of healthy curiosity but how much do you think you guys spend on diapers each month? What price do you generally look for per diaper?

I buy a case of Abena M4 every month. That's about 70$.
    A case last a bit more than a month though. But it's a close estimate if you account the occasionnal case of wet wipes.

That's when I wear only at night. On occasion, I go 24/7, so add another case for the month.

I probably only buy twice a year since I have to be so sneaky about it (and I have been away to college where I did not wear). And can spend between $40-70, so maybe like $10 a month on average? This fluctuates a lot though.

I get paid twice a month. I spend half my month's salary on diapers and baby stuff ^__^

I need to start spending less and saving more though =/

On a random occasion when I do get the chance, unless I win the lottery I would spend around $30 on a case and use one whenever.

IF I win the lottery & move out...I'm getting so many cases.

2 Cases of 48 (bellissimo's)
    2 Cases of 72 (Dry 24/7's)

and pretty much whatever I can get my hands on.

For my budget (which is the $30 rule and whenever I can achieve) 1 case of 14's of Abena M4's

So basically that's like $200-400 a month

I really have no clue what I spend on diapers, but probably too much. I have quite the inventory, but I like a variety and always want to order what's new or what I'm out of.

On average, I probably spend a few hundred on diapers each year -- not very much compared to some of you! I have a very large stash of cloth diapers, so it would be easy for me to go several years without buy any diapers at all, but inevitably something comes along that I feel the urge to try. And when I'm not wearing cloth, I'll use Pampers or other baby disposables, which are comparatively cheap (per diaper).

I'm not sure about each month, but I just shipped a case of Dry 24/7's to my home and one to my girlfriends house to the tune of $240

I wear 24/7 but I only use one disposable a day. The rest of the time I wear cloth. My disposable costs are $84.50 for
    a case every 60 days.