Thread: I'm a bit confused...

Question I'm a bit confused...

...but for once, I'm not mad at myself, this is not gonna be like THOSE threads I used to make, those days are gone for good. I thought of quite a few weird scenarios and facts about my fursona while I was waiting for my deli order yesterday, but I just now thought I should tell you guys to get some advice. So first of, what would be my true age? I've always thought that I was 15 months old, but I have realized a few big holes and errors that I would like to resolve. First off, if anybody wants to even start to solve my confusion, you have to know ONE thing that is absolutely essential to understanding this, kitter was born on May 5th, 1992 and lives sometime in October of 1993. Now that that's out of the way, I find it essential that I have a few clarifications, 4 to be in fact, about kitter that should help somebody calculate kitters true age

Walking-
    Kitter can toddle just fine on both paws for a maximum of 55 seconds before he falls down and has to crawl again. He can toddle once every hour if he needs to, but usually, kitter either stays motionless under some blankets, or crawls a few feet to retrieve something.

Eating-
    Kitter has two tiny front teeth that are both located on the top of his maw, aproximently 3 spaces apart. Kitter can barely chew anything harder than a sandwich and sometimes has some small PB&J sandwiches for lunch, but primarily gets his nutrients from bottles of different liquids (juice, milk, cocoa, etc) on a side note, kitter is able to eat honey as he is more than the six months minimum of being able to eat honey, though he can only eat it in a bottle of warm milk.

Speaking-
    Kitter can say one word to convey what he needs, he can speak only a few select words that are essential to his life (baba, Diapee, taily, etc). Kitter dose not have the ability to speak R's or TH's and has a minor lisp.

Toilet habits-
    Kitter is not potty trained for either of his stools, he wears size 3 diapers and needs a change about once every hour, this is communicated by the word "changie?", though usally, kitter dose not communicate it as he has no way of knowing when it happens, he has age incontinunce

Well, that's about all I know, please help me, I'm very curious if fifteen months is the right age!

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    ...but for once, I'm not mad at myself, this is not gonna be like THOSE threads I used to make, those days are gone for good. I thought of quite a few weird scenarios and facts about my fursona while I was waiting for my deli order yesterday, but I just now thought I should tell you guys to get some advice. So first of, what would be my true age? I've always thought that I was 15 months old, but I have realized a few big holes and errors that I would like to resolve. First off, if anybody wants to even start to solve my confusion, you have to know ONE thing that is absolutely essential to understanding this, kitter was born on May 5th, 1992 and lives sometime in October of 1993. Now that that's out of the way, I find it essential that I have a few clarifications, 4 to be in fact, about kitter that should help somebody calculate kitters true age

Well, that's about all I know, please help me, I'm very curious if fifteen months is the right age!
    Let's see, my niece is 1-year old and is on 3rds food. Can toddle blabble words, walk on her own sometimes may fall, and loves to eat whatever although she can't chew because she only has two bottom feet.

My fursona is 2 years old with one tooth sticking out and can speed-walk use his tail to hit but does not know any moves other than vine whip but struggles using that move. Can eat *almost* regular food but has trouble with very hard food.

You may want to increase your fursona age if your trying to attempt that stuff your fursona wants to do.

Toilet habits-

Kitter is not potty trained for either of his stools, he wears size 3 diapers and needs a change about once every hour, this is communicated by the word "changie?", though usally, kitter dose not communicate it as he has no way of knowing when it happens, he has age incontinunce
    Toilet habits=You have the diaper size right it seems: Size 3 to Size 4. Although I don't think that young age a kitty would say "they need a change" or how you would pronounce it. That might need an increase in age. (Maybe 16 months or higher, however you want to increase your age)

Speaking-

Kitter can say one word to convey what he needs, he can speak only a few select words that are essential to his life (baba, Diapee, taily, etc). Kitter dose not have the ability to speak R's or TH's and has a minor lisp.
    Spaeking seems ok: 15-18 months but I would not want to go too high or too low unless you have them programs for your fursona to read at an early age. Some parents have done that for their kids to make them smarter at an early age and speak more fluently.

Eating-

Kitter has two tiny front teeth that are both located on the top of his maw, aproximently 3 spaces apart. Kitter can barely chew anything harder than a sandwich and sometimes has some small PB&J sandwiches for lunch, but primarily gets his nutrients from bottles of different liquids (juice, milk, cocoa, etc) on a side note, kitter is able to eat honey as he is more than the six months minimum of being able to eat honey, though he can only eat it in a bottle of warm milk.
    Might be higher than a 15 month old because teeth are growing and you can only chew so much with very little teeth. My fursona don't have as many teeth because Snivy is a baby snake with only one growing tooth. (That's the way the cookie crumbles) Average teeth size for that would be 16-19 months (if your going to attempt to eat soft-hard food.

Walking-

Kitter can toddle just fine on both paws for a maximum of 55 seconds before he falls down and has to crawl again. He can toddle once every hour if he needs to, but usually, kitter either stays motionless under some blankets, or crawls a few feet to retrieve something.
    Walking=toddling around would be at a younger age like 5 months to 14 months. Again, my niece is a year old (12 months) and she is almost about to walk without falling down. (Each child is different so may varies)

As far as everything else is concerned, you may want to increase your age a month to 16 months to be almost 100% accurate. Anything too high will seem obvious that your fursona is growing up to do big stuff like speak in complete sentences (Almost!)

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy
    ...dose not communicate it as he has no way of knowing when it happens, he has age incontinunce

google definition of Incontinence: Urinary (or bladder) incontinence happens when you are not able to keep urine from leaking out of your urethra, the tube that carries urine out of your body from your bladder. You may leak urine from time to time. Or, you may not be able to hold any urine.
    Babies are not IC, they are not potty trained so they just use the bathroom whenever they want to. If they were IC they could not control their bladder thus have more reasons for needing diapers. They can control but they choose not to and just go because they are at the age when they don't know what the word potty means. Although I am confused on what you mean by "has no way of knowing when it happens" babies push on their own. Please PM me more about your fursona and I'll be happy to give you a full detailed description on how your fursona can be 100% without any changes to fur, clothing, color, food, etc...

In my world, my 'sona is just 2 years old but pretty much functions like an older child of about 7-8, only difference being difficulty pronouncing words, waddling/tottling sometimes and wears diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    he has age incontinunce
    I know that's not the point of the post, but don't you think that accident is ironic? :-D

Everything else Snivy seems to have covered, so ya, lol.