Thread: longest. day. ever.

Default longest. day. ever.

i woke up yesterday at 8AM for class and had intentions of wearing a SUPER insane nappy combo all day of dry24 with a teddy inside so i got all padded up , slits cut in my teddy. plastic pants. everything. so i went to class had a stats exam that i think i did pretty good on and had a hour break for a hour before my next class.....hour passes......i go to class and class gets out

heres where it turns ugly....

i had a paper that i had intentions of writing after that class. it wasnt supposed too tough, five or six hours outta the library by eleven or midnight..........

yeah no....

for some reason i just could not properly convey the message i was trying to in this essay, and it had to be done by noon today, so here i was pulling a all nighter in the library stuck in my diaper from 8am. now that was alright at midnight, 14 hours thats okay.....

long story short, i just got home like twenty minutes ago, having been in this nappy 26 hours, which is profusely wet. and i just dont even the energy to do anything but sit here in it, write this little memoir. and hopefully take a nap now

for anybody curious, dry mixed with a bambino is a bulltproof combination lol

nighty

The longest day ever is when you start in one side of the international dateline, hang out for twenty three hours on a boat, then cross it and repeat the date. :p

Anyway, sorry to hear you had a rough one. Glad that diaper combo was unstoppable and I hope your sleep after posting this was restful.

You sound like you'd be a good walking, talking commercial for the two brands.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    You sound like you'd be a good walking, talking commercial for the two brands.
    good luck actually walking with two full-size, swollen diapers on!

Quote Originally Posted by w00table View Post
    good luck actually walking with two full-size, swollen diapers on!
    Haha.....You sound like you'd be a good waddling, talking commercial for the two brands.