Thread: Attention all canadians!

GreenPenguin

Default Attention all canadians!

Hello all, as you may know, I am a Candian that lives in Vancouver, BC. I seem to be a little indesicive when coming to ordering online, so I would like to get some advice or feedback from you guys! I would like to know what the best online retailer is. B4NS, Rearz.ca, ABU Canada, Healthwick, eBay (Or American retailers keeping in mind the shipping prices.) I know that B4NS has great service and free shipping! Also, I know that eBay has crazy shipping prices. So for feedback, I would like if you could answer in these categories:
    1. Range of products
    2. Pricing scale
    3. Reliability
    4. Shipping
    5. Customer support

Thank you all, and
    Happy diapering!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I meant that B4NS has included shipping* and I only pay using Paypal

This is a non Canadian who likes Reaez enough to pay out of country shipping. They are great with sales but diapers are a bit pricey on cases.

Default Attention all canadians!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenPenguin View Post
    Hello all, as you may know, I am a Candian that lives in Vancouver, BC. I seem to be a little indesicive when coming to ordering online, so I would like to get some advice or feedback from you guys! I would like to know what the best online retailer is. B4NS, Rearz.ca, ABU Canada, Healthwick, eBay (Or American retailers keeping in mind the shipping prices.) I know that B4NS has great service and free shipping! Also, I know that eBay has crazy shipping prices. So for feedback, I would like if you could answer in these categories:
    1. Range of products
    2. Pricing scale
    3. Reliability
    4. Shipping
    5. Customer support

Thank you all, and
    Happy diapering!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I meant that B4NS has included shipping* and I only pay using Paypal
    Best prices are agecomfort.com by far, but take a while (up to a week). Free shipping on cases and over $55. Scores well on 1,2,3,4&5 except the length of shipping and also doesn't have AB diapers. Does have Abena, dry 24/7 and loads of others

B4NS is pricey (priced in US$), but good service. Free shipping on diaper cases only. If you order anything else they add shipping. Scores well on 3&5

Best range and service is rearz, but charges shipping. Scores well on 1,3&5

Healthwick is quicker than agecomfort but you pay shipping and diapers are more expensive. Scores well on 1,3&5

ABUCanada is not a site I would touch. Dodgy checkout and don't seem to have what they say. Doesn't score well.

I've not used eBay, I wouldn't trust the packaging

I don't use American retailers anymore as the customs label normally says incontinence products when I have

I use agecomfort for all my normal diapers. I wear at night. For fun diapers I use rearz.

I was going to do full scoring, but I'm on my cell phone. Sorry

Just to let you know Abena M4's are on sale at agecomfort for less than $60 inc shipping for the next couple of weeks

Babykins great plastic pants 6 ml
    Also have prints in diapers and plastic pants .
    Very nice on phone .
    Vancouver bc .
    For cloth diapers .
    Have a website
    Package says bkns very descreat in shipping.
    Was a maker for DPF.

GreenPenguin

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    . I've not used eBay, I wouldn't trust the packaging
    Hmmm, eBay is actually pretty nice, it scores well on 1, 4, 5 the packaging is just a blank parcel labelled with merchandise. Usually the shipping prices are pretty bad, so make sure to buy in bulk!

GreenPenguin

Thanks everyone for your answers!

Age Comfort's great: good prices, low free shipping threshold, excellent customer service. Plus, as someone said, cheap Abena cases! Highly recommended.

Edit: WHOA! They're carrying ComfiCares now. Age Comfort officially wins everything.
    Last edited by hti24; 07-Nov-2014 at 18:59.