Thread: Dreamt about needing diapers...

Default Dreamt about needing diapers...

I had a dream last night that ended up pretty awesome.

It started off really strange, though... I was at my old middle school for some reason (I might have been doing a presentation) and suddenly I REALLY had to pee. But I was in a huge crowd of people and I couldn't move. I felt like I was about to burst, and then I did... but an impossible proportion of pee came out. Like the entire school got flooded within seconds and everyone was swept out into the road and down the hill into a river that doesn't actually exist. Everyone there treated the huge pissflood like a giant water ride. (I pretty much realized it was a dream by that point because there was no way a human body could hold a lake's amount of pee. It was ridiculous)

Then after all the water had ended up in a lake, I was taken to the hospital. I think I made out with a few of the nurses? I don't know; it was a dream and it repeated itself in a few spots. (There was a point where I dreamt that I woke up and I'd been typing the dream out to a friend in my sleep)

Long story short, one of the nurses told me I'd need to be on pills for my bladder condition. I told her I wasn't comfortable taking medicine and I'd rather have adult diapers. She gave me some generic white diaper and I asked if she had anything higher quality. The nurse gave me this sidewards smile and started pulling out plastic-lined cloth diapers and put me in one with dinosaurs on it, morphed my pants into pink jeans with hearts all over them by using a magic wand, and sent me to a preschool daycare.

Anyone else have dreams like this? I just thought I'd share.

Yes, or maybe not...very rarely do I remember my dreams and the very few I have remembered had nothing to do with diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by FeekaDimension View Post
    I had a dream last night that ended up pretty awesome.

It started off really strange, though... I was at my old middle school for some reason (I might have been doing a presentation) and suddenly I REALLY had to pee. But I was in a huge crowd of people and I couldn't move. I felt like I was about to burst, and then I did... but an impossible proportion of pee came out. Like the entire school got flooded within seconds and everyone was swept out into the road and down the hill into a river that doesn't actually exist. Everyone there treated the huge pissflood like a giant water ride. (I pretty much realized it was a dream by that point because there was no way a human body could hold a lake's amount of pee. It was ridiculous)

Then after all the water had ended up in a lake, I was taken to the hospital. I think I made out with a few of the nurses? I don't know; it was a dream and it repeated itself in a few spots. (There was a point where I dreamt that I woke up and I'd been typing the dream out to a friend in my sleep)

Long story short, one of the nurses told me I'd need to be on pills for my bladder condition. I told her I wasn't comfortable taking medicine and I'd rather have adult diapers. She gave me some generic white diaper and I asked if she had anything higher quality. The nurse gave me this sidewards smile and started pulling out plastic-lined cloth diapers and put me in one with dinosaurs on it, morphed my pants into pink jeans with hearts all over them by using a magic wand, and sent me to a preschool daycare.

Anyone else have dreams like this? I just thought I'd share.
    what the hell man

haha jk, I have weird dreams too. Not usually ABDL dreams, but my dreams can be really messed up sometimes. Like the time I dreamed a t-rex demolished my old college and I had to fight it in the debris with magic. Or the time I was in a city with nothing but ivory white skyscrapers for buildings and I was running and there was no one until like black suit Agent Smith kinda dudes came out of every building. Or one particularly horrifying one, the only time I've woken up in terror, I was with some friends (no one I knew irl, but in my dream they were my friends) on some kind of mission or something, stopping someone or saving something or whatever. Anyway, we eventually get to a point where were in a giant room, and we know theres some kind of weird shit in it. But then there's the sound of wind blowing and it gets super cold and everyone panics and we're trying to find a way out as the wind sound gets louder but there's no way out and then like something appears like some kind of giant floating robot monstrosity with a melting face and suddenly I know I'm about to die and I woke up and was sweating and gasping and that never happens to me even when I die in dreams. It was just terrible.

Default I got a dream.

Some of my dreams are too graphic. Shows what goes on in my little head for a young adult I am

I got one AB related dream for you (although this one may seem bit to anti-climactic)

I was 16 with two of my friends (Dmitri)(*let's use Bob* Say hi to bob guys!)

The three of us were on a road trip to Toronto in Canada and all of a sudden my vehicle flipped because we hit a box turtle. All three of us got out of the vehicle and we were all injured but alive. We went to the nearest gas station which was 16 miles away from us. We saw this old white dude, who was probably in his 70's. Bob went up to him asking if he could use the bathroom or if he had any in the station. He and the man left while me and Dmitri were looking around the gas station maybe for something to drink or eat. Well, after 30 minutes have gone by I get up and yell for bob's name. I wonder what is taking him so long.

The creepy guy came back and went back to the register. I went up to him asking if he had seen bob. He shook his head no and I am still thinking this is strange. I told him to point me to the bathroom in the gas station. He wanted to show me the way but I said no thanks. Things got extra creepy when he chuckled and henched onto my shoulder and grabbed it a bit tighter when any person would. I broke free within the distance between me and the closed door (Assumed bathroom) He tried to attack me by shoving me in so I ducked and he flew inside breaking down the door.

Right in front of my face, I see my friend bob stripped down into a pink diaper with a pacifier taped to his mouth and his hands tied behind his back and his chest tied behind the toilet. I yelled at the man but before I could, he grabbed my legs and threw me inside the bathroom and the door magically rose from the floor and fixed itself up (voodoo shit right here)

This part is about to get scary so if you want to keep reading, click the spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by FeekaDimension View Post
    Snivy, that's hilarious.
    hehe thanks That proves how weird dreams can be, especially this one.

Wow Snivy. My dreams are pretty non-plus by comparison.

I often have this dream where I'm a young student back in school. Sometimes I'm back in college, in the dorm. I have trouble finding my room, but when I do, there's all kinds of diapers on the floor. I typically go crazy trying to gather them all and put them in drawers, having this great feeling that soon, I'm going to be diapered.

In another dream, I'm a student at some school, wondering around and looking for a bathroom. I'm shy so I'm trying to find a bathroom with no one else in it. Every time I find one, someone walks in, and I leave. Eventually I find one, and in the corner are diapers. Often in this dream, I'll put one of the diapers on, and everything feels great, but then....the dream ends.

Dogboy -- my most common nightmare is being sent back to middle school. The reason is always "because you failed a class" and all the students laugh at me and pick on me for being "stupid."

I've had two more since my last update here.

The first one was two nights ago: I was exploring a huge building that was supposed to have been designed by a certain tumblr user I follow... she's not ABDL but in this dream she was and there was a few AB rooms including a huge playspace. There was also a fake doctor's office in the middle of the playspace where a man dressed as a doctor would "professionally" diagnose you as incontinent and diaper you. There were all sorts of baby costumes and toys everywhere... I don't remember much, just me rifling through the outfits and getting diapered.

The second one was last night... I got a package in the mail which was apparently a super thick diaper with Hello Kitty printed on it. I kept waiting for my parents to go to bed so I could put it on. Ahaha.