Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing while 100% vs not so 100%

Unhappy Wearing while 100% vs not so 100%

Hi everyone, recently new to this and I thought I'd ask a question.

I think while I'm not feeling not so myself, like I am now at the moment, I have the tendency to wear just to feel comfortable while I am down and out. Just wondering if you wear more often when you are 100% or when you are not so 100% (sick, flu etc.)?, and also if you do wear while feeling down does it provide comfort for you/does it help to feel better ?

Thanks for your replies in advance,
    - Babied -

Quote Originally Posted by babied View Post

I think while I'm not feeling not so myself, like I am now at the moment, I have the tendency to wear just to feel comfortable while I am down and out. Just wondering if you wear more often when you are 100% or when you are not so 100% (sick, flu etc.)?, and also if you do wear while feeling down does it provide comfort for you/does it help to feel better ?

- Babied -
    I've done this as well. Sometimes when I'm not feeling my best, I'll wear. It can bring comfort, and also help not having to get up as much, if I'm feeling sick.

yeah I can definately be categorized into that characteristic. it might be weird to vanilla folk but I find comfort and excitement in wearing my nappies. I suppose it just aids to add to an aspect of helplessness to the world around me

Quote Originally Posted by babied View Post

- Babied -
    Hello babied

It seems to me like it's natural. There isn't a day where you can't be padded. It just brings comfort and relaxation to a body if your that induced into diapers. It can bring alot of exciting things. You can wear to college, wear at a restaurant, anytime, anyday, anyplace is how I look at things. You can look at things however you want. It can induce your entire body however you want it to. If your sick like stomach virus, or flu, it might give you that "little" state. It might not make you physically better but it might relax your body on the process of feeling better.

My schedule (If I ever get padding again) I wore on random days like maybe once a week (Because with my schedule all I had was one case to hide and play with :3)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wannabewallstreet View Post
    it might be weird to vanilla folk...
    This is definitely new to me. I guess I am considered vanilla people since I am white? o.o

I usually like to wear when I'm in a better frame of mind. My wife has had a lot of health issues, and when I'm worried about her, I have less desire to wear. When things are going well, I enjoy wearing, and regressing becomes easy. I can relax and enjoy that special little space, feeling little and letting life slide by, even if it's for a few hours.

Misatoismywaifu

Yes. Even more so when I'm not on my game. It helps envelop me in comfort when my whole world turns to pain.

I tend to really crave nappies if I'm feeling down. It gives me the sensation that I could just "let go" and it wouldn't matter.

I sometimes wear diapers for stress relief, so you can say that I wear when I am not at 100%.

However, I also like to wear when I am feeling 100%.

I rarely wear when I am sick. When I am sick, I just don't feel like taking the time to put on a diaper and then clean up. I just want to lie down and do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post

This is definitely new to me. I guess I am considered vanilla people since I am white? o.o
    haha by vanilla folk i am referring to people without our interests

Quote Originally Posted by wannabewallstreet View Post
    haha by vanilla folk i am referring to people without our interests
    Whoops

I am not a racist people!