Thread: proper introduction

Default proper introduction

I didn't do this so well the first time due to shyness, but I'm going to actually do it right this time.

Hiya everyone, I'm Axel, a DL/babyfur whose new to wearing diapers, though not new to knowing about the ABDL community.

I'm a huge anime nerd, but I also play some casual video games in my free time, like Pokemon or Minecraft. I'm also a big fan of creative writing and have a lot of my own stories, though I don't have much time for that anymore, school takes up a lot of my time >.<

But anyways I'm going to try to be more active on this site and meet more people with interests similar to mine, hopefully make some new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by babytiger1099 View Post
    I didn't do this so well the first time due to shyness, but I'm going to actually do it right this time.

Hiya everyone, I'm Axel, a DL/babyfur whose new to wearing diapers, though not new to knowing about the ABDL community.

I'm a huge anime nerd, but I also play some casual video games in my free time, like Pokemon or Minecraft. I'm also a big fan of creative writing and have a lot of my own stories, though I don't have much time for that anymore, school takes up a lot of my time >.<

But anyways I'm going to try to be more active on this site and meet more people with interests similar to mine, hopefully make some new friends!
    This I CAN definitely relate to!

Welcome Tiger to ADISC! From a fellow Snivy!

I also enjoy writing and pokemon. I do write from time to time as I am currently writing a book (About a plane :3)

What other kinds of games do you play and what is the best thing you have ever built on Minecraft?

Welcome dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    This I CAN definitely relate to!

Welcome Tiger to ADISC! From a fellow Snivy!

I also enjoy writing and pokemon. I do write from time to time as I am currently writing a book (About a plane :3)

What other kinds of games do you play and what is the best thing you have ever built on Minecraft?

Welcome dude!
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Besides those games i mentioned earlier, I also play a lot of older Sonic games, Borderlands, Naruto UNS3, and lots of others, I don't really stick to one genre. Recently I started playing Silent Hill and Five Nights at Freddy's though.

As for Minecraft, I once made a replica of the Fairy Tail guild hall (kinda) but it got destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by babytiger1099 View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Besides those games i mentioned earlier, I also play a lot of older Sonic games, Borderlands, Naruto UNS3, and lots of others, I don't really stick to one genre. Recently I started playing Silent Hill and Five Nights at Freddy's though.

As for Minecraft, I once made a replica of the Fairy Tail guild hall (kinda) but it got destroyed.
    Damn those Griefers!!!

Let's see. I love sonic games, somewhat of a borderlands dude, love naruto, and love lots of others :3 I'm always jumpy as well. I'm currently playing Paper Mario 64 because I'm trying to achieve 100% in the game. Last chapter and I'm already level 27(Maximum level)

I love [email protected] but I can not get it yet. I will eventually when I get a new Laptop.