Thread: Out of Diapers

Default Out of Diapers

So I just ran out of normal goodnites a few days ago. Last night I put on some goodnites trufit before I went to bed (I don't bedwet, just for fun) and I'm still wearing them now (but they're getting pretty full!) I have to poop, but I'm afraid of making a mess in the trufit, any advice? I also have some old boxers/briefs that are just sitting in my drawer and some makeshift materials, but that's not as fun.

In case you guys are wondering the trufit are pretty awesome, they fit well (130lbs 29'' waist.) they actually hold more then normal goodnites.

I have a chance to go to a riteaid on Saturday and Im going to try to pick up some more diapers. I was thinking another pack of goodnites or underjams (I've only ever used goodnites. Do the underjams hold more?) and I want to buy some actual adult diapers (or at least the best thing riteaid sells). What do you guys think I should get?

I've never tried a trufit and I haven't messed in years, but tbh from my experience with Goodnites I don't think they have the size to hold a #2 (they barely hold a #1). So unless the trufit live up to their "fit" name, I'd say it's probably a gamble.

Thanks for the advice. I actually mess in normal goodnites quite often and haven't had a problem, but the trufit do have less room. Any advice on what kind of diaper/ goodnites vs underjams?

Quote Originally Posted by 1797 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I actually mess in normal goodnites quite often and haven't had a problem, but the trufit do have less room. Any advice on what kind of diaper/ goodnites vs underjams?
    The couple times I've had in-store access to Underjams, I really liked them. Maybe a little more absorbent than goodnites, but no more room for a mess than a goodnight. The fit and feel is very similar. I'd say try a mess in the trufit, and have a load of laundry ready to go if things get a little dirty.

If you're going for an adult diaper, most anything should hold an average sized solid mess (if you're using anything to make it softer or if that just how it is for you, it's obv going to be more difficult), though likewise anything you'd get at Rite Aid wont hold much #1. Also consider that anything without tapes/velcro will sag a lot when you stand up. However, Tena is generally more reliable than other store-available brands, so you might want to check that out. If you're okay with buying online, I'd def say spend the extra for a high end diaper if you can, something like Abena (mostly cloth backed now), Molicare, or the ABDL specific ones. Lots of choices tbh.

On the other hand, if you're going for a baby diaper, I don't have much experience there as I haven't found one that'll fit me. But considering that, you might not find one. If you absolutely can't get an adult diaper, I'd def say stick to Goodnites. For what they are, they've never gone under expectations. Always fit, and usually hold one (slow) wetting. And if you say they hold a mess for you, I'll believe you (I've never tried in a Goodnite).

I ended up in walmart today and I had a pack of depends s/m adjustable briefs but I ended up not getting them. I tried to find some underjams but they didn't have any so I ended up getting more trufit pads and a pack of goodnites. (They're not the best but I kind of have a thing for goodnites

I would have gotten some sort of real diaper but I didn't have too much time to look around and I was worried about being able to hide that much stuff. Maybe in a few weeks.

I'll see too, with the holidays coming up I might be able to do some online purchases!

I'll see too, with the holidays coming up I might be able to do some online purchases!
    The holidays are a great time to order diapers if you are living with nosy people. OK can use the "gift" excuse.