Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: Unusual Diaper Issue

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Unusual Diaper Issue

    Hello everyone, i found and signed up on this site yesterday, so im not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this issue. But i have been looking for help on this issue for quite some time now, so i decided to go ahead and post this in hope for some help from this community.

    This is a really long one, but i DEEPLY appreciate you reading this in advance .

    So this problem is quite unique i think and many of you reading this might find this new, but i hope you guys can understand and help me as much as possible.

    So i am a Diaper Lover i enjoy wearing them and i think its very arousing, But in this country i live in, the only type of diapers that you can buy in stores are baby diapers, the reason for this is because here we see it as kind of a humiliating thing for adults to have to go and buy adult diapers, i have worked part time at a "Elders home" and i asked a woman there why adult diapers cant be bought in stores, and she explained it was because of the reason i stated above. The adult diapers they got was from a company they ordered from online.

    So the only way to get adult diapers here is to buy them online, but since i turned 18 just a few months ago and are currently in college therefore have no income, i cant get a credit card to buy them online, you need to have an income here to get a credit card. So that plan is out the window until i finish college.

    So i decided to go buy a pack of Baby diapers, knowing already that it would be problematic since they cant absorb nearly as much as adult diapers and are so small, but i though, maybe if i somehow place a few of them in my underwear or just tape them around the Pee Pee and Testies area maybe it could work.

    I bought the biggest sized diapers pack there were, 15-30 Kilos (around 30-60 lbs if im not mistaken), those were the largest there were, it said they had slim fit but still good absorbtion.

    So i tried this out yesterday, i wrapped one around the pee pee and then one around the testies, they were both sitting together, so there were no gap between them. I taped them together to tighten them and to make them fit better. I placed 2 double folded towels underneath me just in case of leakage.

    It took me a while before i could actually pee in them because i kept getting so aroused, and since this was my first time i was so used to being toilet trained that i had difficulties doing it. I was watching alot of diaper video and mommie videos to encourage me, but that made me just more aroused, thus making it nearly impossible to pee. So i turned off the videos for a while to read some other things to get my mind off the diaper. I made sure to drink alot of water to build up more urge to pee, and after a while i managed to let it go and released it.

    It worked quite well actually they absorbed almost everything but a bit leaked sadly , the towels absorbed that for me. Now what im trying to do is figure out good ways to do this without the leaking, i would really like to try this over night but am afraid of alot of leaks or the diapers loosing up while im asleep, so im trying to figure out ways to make it stay in place and make it more sealed so it wont leak.

    I understand if this is VERY rare of an issue, but ive been looking around on the internet and not found any posts on forums or anything about a similar issue, so i said to myself "ill be the first to do it then!" with the current circumstances i dont have that many options. Im sure there must be someone out there who has gotten into this same issue as i have.

    So i would greatly appreciate help on how i might be able to solve this issue to make it work, maybe put a plastic bag around the diapers and croch region and tape it to my skin to fully seal it perhaps?

    Again im not sure if this is the best place to post this on but i really want help with this, and from the looks of things, and as far as ive seen this site seems to have a very helpful, understanding and supporting community. Any help, questions and suggestions/ideas are accepted, and please do ask me any details that you might need to help out, such as details about the diapers etc,

    I also currently live at home, so money and items needed is limited.

    I hope ill get some good, constructive and helpful tips from you guys how i can solve this, and again, thank you all in advance for your understanding and time reading this .

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbastarshine
    ping
    Your the Baby diaper's expert so maybe you can answer this 1/2 ways



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGherkin
    ping
    Hello Gherkin.

    I'm sure so many people have had the same problems that you are having right now. AS I say all the time "every problem has a solution" so let's come up with one.

    Your saying that you kept urinating in your baby diapers and sometimes they might leak out and your trying to find ways to prevent leakage. A simple solution is plastic pants if you have heard of them before: http://www.plastic-pants.com/



    Quote Originally Posted by Google
    Plastic pants (also known as waterproof pants, plastic panties, diaper covers, nappy covers, or pilchers) are devices worn over a diaper for the purpose of containing liquid or solid waste that may otherwise leak through the fabric.
    If you want to stick with baby diapers, then my only suggestion for that is buying some of the larger sizes and try it from there. They are small unless you are skinny enough to fit so I can suggest wetting slightly since they can't pick up the urine as fast as we urinate. Some people place them in underwear and pull over that way all the cotton is inside the underwear and your wearing soundly and discreetly without sounding any alarms. The underwear where your diaper is inside will hold it in place better than like inside jeans. Diaper & Plastic Pants & your Underwear (Best results are Boxer Briefs). They do hold alot even for a baby so you would definitely be covered there. My only concern is that if you were to urinate at a fast pace, and sit down that it might squish the urine out while trying to absorb.

    You know you can purchase adult diapers without usage of credit cards. You can always buy diapers from amazon with gift cards.

    Amazon, for example, has amazing adult diapers you can buy and try out and most companies offer free and discreet shipping for your access only. Here's a few examples for you.

    Molicare Superplus: http://www.amazon.com/Molicare-Super.../dp/B000FBXFJ2
    Abena M4: http://www.amazon.com/Abena-Abri-For.../dp/B004GJOB10
    Tranquility ATN: http://www.amazon.com/Tranquility-Al...0XPF0P4VFEDA2F

    These three are perfect for you (I would think) and won't charge anything extra, or show up on a bill, or even flag you if gift cards are used. They have like 25$, 30$, and 50$ cards all over like grocery stores and retail stores. Those are perfect options for you. If baby diapers one day fail, then you can switch over to these and think about them. They are fairly cheap but not expensive, and can do more than a baby diaper could. But that's your option.

    You can also try cloth diapers. Not much noise would be made out of these and your leakage days might not concern you considering the fact they are caught by fabric and you can make these your own. (Here's a tutorial to make your own by GoldDragonAurkarm https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...A-How-To-Guide )

    Or another amazon option: http://www.amazon.com/LeakMaster-Nig.../dp/B008CRMI4Y

    Plastic or cloth can be your choice so it does not matter which one you would like to go through.

    You have two ways, hope you got a quality answer.
    Last edited by Snivy; 06-Nov-2014 at 01:59. Reason: wrong URL for makeshift diapers.

  3. #3

    Default

    I see, Thank you for the fast response . Yeah that has some good info, especially about the amazon gift cards, although again i am a bit short on money at the time, i got some things im paying off and im getting a new headset since the last one broke :/, but thats probably an option in the future, now i dont think cloth diapers would work since i would need to clean them, and then my mom would notice, im already having a tough time of disposing the disposable diapers i use. "They do hold alot even for a baby so you would definitely be covered" that made me happy to hear, didnt think baby diapers could hold that much, but since i also would like to try sleeping with diapers on i cant just wet slightly, i would have to try to find a leak proof option. Thank you very much for that information.

    But do you think you have any ideas on what i can do at my current state? since you were talking about plastic pants, since i dont think they are sold at stores either, (but im not sure but i highly doubt it) maybe there is something to that plastic bag idea i was talking about after all? im thinking, if i can in some way place a plastic bag around the croch area over the diapers and then maybe use tape and just tape it to my skin? or do you have any other ideas on how that can be pulled off in a better way to prevent leakage? Just a thought i felt like it could become a good home made leak proof. Again, thank you for the fast response and valuable info, hopefully more people will come with some ideas also
    Last edited by BabyGherkin; 05-Nov-2014 at 17:32.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGherkin View Post
    But do you think you have any ideas on what i can do at my current state? since you were talking about plastic pants, since i dont think they are sold at stores either, (but im not sure but i highly doubt it) maybe there is something to that plastic bag idea i was talking about after all? im thinking, if i can in some way place a plastic bag around the croch area over the diapers and then maybe use tape and just tape it to my skin? or do you have any other idea on how that can be pulled off in a better way to prevent leakage? Just a thought i felt like it could become a good home made leak proof. Again, thank you for the fast response and valuable info, hopefully more people will come with some ideas also
    Now for a plastic bag, won't the urine run off the legs because it can't support the extra weight? I think it does. I would not try that or else your going to have one hell of a mess. Even if trying to construct it like putting paper towels in the leggings. I would not even try that. Plastic pants are different compared to home made plastic pants. Your better off buying something that is already made and ready for you instead of putting up with the hassle.

    Plastic pants can be bought here: http://www.baby-pants.com/ and their payment methods here: http://www.baby-pants.com/Payment.php

    Don't tape stuff to your skin. It's not good. *Probably is for certain cases* (If you say stuff like I have heard people put wax on skin to make it smoother) Tape will not last long because of the oils on a person's skin, it'll pull hair off and make it darker, and one more reason I can't think off right now. There is more to it besides just a plastic bag to support what you are trying to do and it'll take awhile to just make.

  5. #5

    Default

    I see, yes you do make some fair points, but i think perhaps you might have misunderstood me on one part, or maybe i was not clear enough :P, "Now for a plastic bag, won't the urine run off the legs because it can't support the extra weight? I think it does. " (sorry i dont know how the "quoting" thing really works) i dont understand why extra weight would be a problem, since it just leaked out a bit when i tried it i think it would hold it. Since im only putting it over the diapers that are sitting around the pee pee and testies, the plastic bags arent going over or trough my legs, its basically would look like a huge package sitting over my private parts.

    I really do appreciate the links to the sites by the way. But i think the plastic bag idea could work, i just need a good way to fasten it on me, thats why i thought tape maybe, but perhaps putting something around the pee pee and testies area that tightens it then? like the elastic bands that are used on those plastic diapers. also, im terribly sorry if i sound repetative, but a home made way seems doable. Thank you again for your fast and informative responses
    Last edited by BabyGherkin; 05-Nov-2014 at 18:06. Reason: Misspelling

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGherkin View Post
    But i think the plastic bag idea could work, i just need a good way to fasten it on me, thats why i thought tape maybe, but perhaps putting something around the...
    Your idea's go try them!



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGherkin
    (sorry i dont know how the "quoting" thing really works)
    Go to a user and click "Reply With Quote" to quote a user on what they said.

  7. #7

    Default

    Go to a user and click "Reply With Quote" to quote a user on what they said.[/QUOTE]

    like that perhaps, alright, thanks for the support yeah i dont know really how the quoting still works :P, thats what happened.

    - - - Updated - - -

    If anyone else can come at me with some of their idea on how i might be able to solve this, please do post a reply

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGherkin View Post
    Go to a user and click "Reply With Quote" to quote a user on what they said.
    Example.

    I want to quote you, so I go to your post and click "Reply with quote" next to reply.

    Then above my other txt, I would get quote BB codes with text inside. I would not touch that.



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGherkin
    If anyone else can come at me with some of their idea on how i might be able to solve this, please do post a reply
    Then typing here.....

    In editing mode, it would look like this

    [QUOTE=BabyGherkin]If anyone else can come at me with some of their idea on how i might be able to solve this, please do post a reply :)[/quote]

    Typing here...

    And that's how you would quote someone.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy
    Plastic or cloth can be your choice so it does not matter which one you would like to go through.
    Dont know if i got it right, i had a hard time understanding what you meant, but there. got a little sidetracked here hehe

    alright, i got it, cool, thank you , now, back to the subject people.

    I hope we can find a solution to this with what i have
    Last edited by BabyGherkin; 05-Nov-2014 at 19:08. Reason: Learning to quote

  10. #10

    Default

    If you are wearing to sleep, on the cheap, and will not have severe flooding beyond the capacity of the diaper (of course, you could just add more paper towels), look at this thread No More Wet Bedding. Ignore the "dissing", it works.

Similar Threads

  1. 11 Unusual Uses for Diapers
    By Obagink in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 21-Aug-2014, 05:20
  2. Diaper fitting issue?
    By Yuni in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-Aug-2014, 22:02
  3. Unusual sighting
    By BabyCorry in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 28-Sep-2013, 20:25
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 20-Apr-2011, 01:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.