Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movies

Default Movies

Seeing a movie this Friday and decided I'm going to go padded. Anyone else done this? Last time I went to the movies I had to get up and use the restroom half way through. I'm excited to buy an xtra-large drink and enjoy it without having to leave.

I rarely go to the movies any more.

The few times I have been in the last several years, the timing just wasn't right for wearing diapers.

I do hope to try this sometime in the near future. I have heard it is a great.

This was the way I was going at the movies always padded, but since I'll say last year, I don't know why but I don't do it that often, except if the movie is long (2hrs and more) I love the feeling of wetting myself at the theater while in the darkness of the room, I will have to try the experience with a GoodNites true-fit pad in a regular goodnites next time I go to the movies for sure.

I don't wear to the movies as a planned outing. It happens when I'm already wearing and I wind up going to see a movie. I rarely buy anything but a ticket to the movie itself, so the diaper itself is irrelevant to my moviegoing experience. Have fun and don't leak, though.

Pulluplover

Love to wear to movies. But like Baby Denise movies are rare anymore. The main problem is Tv is 100X better on average, things have really changed.(Sons, Americans, Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels, Halt and Catch Fire, Walking Dead, I could go on forever!) However we are going to check out Interstellar Friday night.

Brilliant idea. I'm sort of new, though. I think I have to try this now as well. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by leakykate35 View Post
    Seeing a movie this Friday and decided I'm going to go padded. Anyone else done this? Last time I went to the movies I had to get up and use the restroom half way through. I'm excited to buy an xtra-large drink and enjoy it without having to leave.
    that sounds fun!!!! i wanna come!!!! hahaaa sounds like a brilliant idea though and if your going all out you should throw a booster in your nappy or double it up have a nice thick diaper........cause ummmm you know? dont wanna risk any leaks eh lol

what kind of nappy will you be wearing?

I always wear to the movies, usually aBena m4 or dry 24/7. I'm visually impaired, so I've always had problems coming back into the theater and finding my seat again, diapers make it so I dont need to bother even leaving during a movie.

WearingClouds

I always wear to movies but the trouble is that I can't pee sitting down very good. I have to kind of stand a little. I'm working on this though and have gotten a little better. I have this same problem when driving.

Have fun at the movies!! ^__^

I live in a small town so I never do this when I'm home. But a few times when traveling, I've gone to large theaters padded. I don't go to many movies though...the last one I saw in the theater was "Gravity"...and I wore a Bambino. Late late showing, and I sat in this cool balcony area where there were waitresses to deliver you food...
    Truly fun to just relax throughout the whole film haha.