Thread: About txdiaperlover

Default About txdiaperlover

My name is John. I currently live in El Paso, Texas. It is the smallest big city you will ever see. The city is locate in far West Texas.
    I'm here to find some friends and learn more about others with simmular interests.
    A little about me. I'm a Middle East war vet who suffered some nerve injuries when I had a back injury. I now suffer from slight incontinence issues (only urinary). Anyone here have simular issues?

Hello John and welcome to the group.

First; Thank you for my freedom and your service to our country.

Second; could you please take a moment to tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by johnselm View Post
    My name is John. I currently live in El Paso, Texas. It is the smallest big city you will ever see. The city is locate in far West Texas.
    I'm here to find some friends and learn more about others with similar interests.
    A little about me. I'm a Middle East war vet who suffered some nerve injuries when I had a back injury. I now suffer from slight incontinence issues (only urinary). Anyone here have simular issues?
    Hi and welcome to the site. I don't suffer from any maladies, but I wanted to thank you for your service and welcome you to the site. There are a number of members with continence problems so you'll be in good company. Even though we are a support site, we discuss a wide array of topics, so I think you'll enjoy us and ADISC.

Thank you so much for your reply. It means a lot to me.