Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disposable diaper with the biggest butt

Default Disposable diaper with the biggest butt

Hi everybody!

They say that diapers make your butt look big, but in my experience it is the crotch that becomes quite big. Are there any disposable diapers out there that have a big back area? I tried Abena M4, but I can only get the front/middle part to swell up, not the back. Unused the back is actually quite thin. The feeling of having a big butt is just the best, but I can only accomplish that with a booster right now.

I've never heard of wearing a diaper and having a big butt o.o

I have heard of bulginess from a simple diaper. I guess it's the cotton and SAP overstuffed in the back.

You can stuff it yourself if you want a big butt. You can slice the back and shove some cotton or your booster pads. There are always thick diapers that can make substitutes like Bellissimo's or Dry 24/7's.

Dry 24/7 actually has quite thick padding in the back.

Fabine also has quite a bit in the back

I hope to find some in Europe that have a big back on them. If I find any, I'll tell you I live in the UK

If you want that big poofy look, you really need a cloth diaper, or extra padding in the back (boosters). There are also pvc spreader diapers, but those make everything big, not just your butt.

Quote Originally Posted by kungfupanda View Post
    I tried Abena M4, but I can only get the front/middle part to swell up, not the back. Unused the back is actually quite thin. The feeling of having a big butt is just the best, but I can only accomplish that with a booster right now.
    Since you're over the pond, I'd suggest fabine or Comfidry. To get them to swell in the back they have to get WET in the back. wet while laying on your back. wet early, wet often go to bed after putting away at least a liter of water.

I wonder if in the pictures one sees on the net, if people aren't double or tripled diapered? That would give you a big butt as well as a big everything!