Thread: Hello everyone, i just found this site and decided to join.

Default Hello everyone, i just found this site and decided to join.

Greetings everyone!

I just found this site and decided to join in!

Im a pretty silent guy that has alot to say really but i find that most people around me dont quite understand me. Im pretty depressed often but i manage, i might be hard to get along with but i try . im generally pretty honest and like to speak/be spoken to in a polite manner.

I decided to join this site since i got quite a few diaper interests, im the kind of guy who would like to be taken care of by a nice but strict mommie, who is not afraid to be honest with me about my problems and teach me how i can improve myself. A mommie who would raise me to do what im told and to be a respectful human being .

My interests in life is Video Games and Anime, Games that are difficult or has alot of immersion in it, such as the Dark Souls and Fallout series. And Animes that has a really good story or good immersion and sence of dialogue detail, such as Death Note or Naruto. But im also very interested in Politics and different Society discussions.

Im currently in College, going Industry, i dont like it at all but i choose what was available in my area, something that is a bit more active since i sit in front of my computer most of my freetime, and something that can get me a job fast so i can earn some money and move out, since im currently living at home still. But im really interested in educating myself within Video Game developing or something within Anime, such as voice acting, or perhaps marketing within either of these 2 areas.

Im willing to talk about pretty much anything, but i joined this site to get help and new ideas for my intrests and also talk to people about their own intrests, mainly diapers i suppose. Im VERY open to different opinions and respect them, but will surely disagree with whomever i discuss with if i dont agree with them, but again, in a nice and calm manner .

So, thats a little bit about myself, hope i will have an opportunity to discuss alot of things with you guys on this site! Thank you very much for your spare time reading this .

Hello BabyGherkins and welcome to the group.

This is a very good and informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGherkin View Post
    My interests in life is Video Games and Anime
    neeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

haha, I'm just playin', I'm a major nerd too. Welcome to ADISC, it's a pretty friendly and helpful place. Don't be a stranger, we don't bite. We really can't tbh, y'know, computer screens and all. But anyyyyyywaaaayyyyy. Glad to have you here

Thank you very much both of you for the warm welcomes, haha yeah Kanone, i suppose its a bit Nerdy haha. if there is anything you guys would like to know more about me just ask! I can answer almost anything you wonder about me, so dont be shy, i like daring questions. and if you guys feel like telling me something about yourselfs that would be cool too

Thank you very much both of you for the warm welcomes, haha yeah Kanone, i suppose its a bit Nerdy haha. if there is anything you guys would like to know more about me just ask! I can answer almost anything you wonder about me, so dont be shy, i like daring questions. and if you guys feel like telling me something about yourselfs that would be cool too
    What anime do you like aside from DN and Naruto? I'm still a DN fan but havent watched Naruto in years. Right now my favorites are Kill la Kill, Shakugan no Shana, and Madoka Magica

I also like animes such as:

Lucky Star, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Attack On Titan, Sword Art Online, Angel Beats, Love Chunibyo And Other Delusions, Clannad, Clannad After Story (Clannad and Clannad After story are really good choices if you like to cry rivers), Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (Gaiden) (Kai) (Rei) (Kira) (Kaku), Baka To Test, MM! (my favorite if we are talking fan service or people with specific interests), Ladies VS Butlers, Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui AKA "WataMote" (pretty much the anime that would be the closest to my life if i were to compair), Soul Eater, Berserk. Just to name a "few" haha

I also like animes such as:

Lucky Star, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, Attack On Titan, Sword Art Online, Angel Beats, Love Chunibyo And Other Delusions, Clannad, Clannad After Story (Clannad and Clannad After story are really good choices if you like to cry rivers), Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (Gaiden) (Kai) (Rei) (Kira) (Kaku), Baka To Test, MM! (my favorite if we are talking fan service or people with specific interests), Ladies VS Butlers, Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui AKA "WataMote" (pretty much the anime that would be the closest to my life if i were to compair), Soul Eater, Berserk. Just to name a "few" haha
    Wow, quite a list. I really do need to get around to watching Clannad :c

Yeah its great but again, be ready to cry rivers.