Thread: Diaper Connoisseur on Amazon

Default Diaper Connoisseur on Amazon

I haven't ordered any diapers recently (as in the last month or two... good thing, I have a serious stash to work through) But all this talk of comficare and DC Amore got me poking around to find samples available reasonably in the USA.

I finally came back around to "Diaper Connoisseur" on Amazon. I'd seen them before but not paid much attention. They're selling diapers generally two at a time, for not too high prices, and have a (frequently changing) pretty wide selection of high end. (they currently have some cuddlz and drykids up for sale, and I've seen them selling fabines)

I've gone ahead and ordered a few nicknacks, but I was wondering if anyone else had done business with them? They advertise discrete shipping, and I was impressed with how fast they shipped. My only concern really is amazon's order history, which apparently has the memory of an elephant.

I've ordered from him before via eBay. Got an unlisted full pack of the Libero Size 7's for a reasonable price, he shipped fast, and was very reliable. I highly recommend him (Jeremy..? I believe?)

WearingClouds

Ordered two packs of DC Amor and came lighting fast (I'm in Southern California). Discreet packaging and all around great service.

In regards to amazon, I'm not sure about clearing order history. I have my own account so I don't worry. What really annoys me is the google Adsense that tracks places you go and gives advertisements based off it. All my pop ups are adds for northshore or other diaper online stores...lol. (However I got a really good deal one time by clicking on an ad!)

Make a second amazon account and do all your ordering with that account in incognito mode. History and ad problems solved.

Also install adblock if you've got Firefox. ads are one of the primary vectors for drive by browser exploits.

That's how my wife discovered my interest in diapers. Damn Amazon order history. I don't think there is a way to delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    That's how my wife discovered my interest in diapers. Damn Amazon order history. I don't think there is a way to delete it.
    I looked, there is not. All they will advise you is that it stops immediately displaying orders over a month old.

Though I think a lot of other places are probably that way too. I don't think ebay for example will remove old things. They'll let you "archive" them but not completely remove them. I've got a number of VERY old things there. (I've been using ebay almost from when it started)

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I looked, there is not. All they will advise you is that it stops immediately displaying orders over a month old.

Though I think a lot of other places are probably that way too. I don't think ebay for example will remove old things. They'll let you "archive" them but not completely remove them. I've got a number of VERY old things there. (I've been using ebay almost from when it started)
    Thanks for the info. I've often wondered if it could be deleted, but if it disappears after a month, that isn't too bad.