Thread: Tranquility ATN Sizing?

Question Tranquility ATN Sizing?

I'm planning on ordering some ATN's, but I'm right on the border between size small and size medium (I have a 31-32" waist). Would you recommend size small or size medium for me? I don't want to order and then have it arrive and it doesn't fit.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers

My waist is around 32" and I have had good luck using medium ATN's in the past. I would recommend the medium, that will also likely make it easier if you want to use stuffers. I think the ATN's are good for the money, but if I want to wear one through the night without leaking, I will need to use some kind of stuffer or booster. That being said, I'm a heavy wetter, so maybe it won't be a problem for you. I like the ATN's a lot for daytime wear, since they don't get too bulky even when wet. With any unfamiliar diaper, it can often take a little while to figure out the best way to tape it. In my experience, the ATN's need to be taped pretty snug in order to prevent leaks. I find that taping them in an "X" pattern works well.

Quote Originally Posted by bean View Post
    My waist is around 32" and I have had good luck using medium ATN's in the past. I would recommend the medium, that will also likely make it easier if you want to use stuffers. I think the ATN's are good for the money, but if I want to wear one through the night without leaking, I will need to use some kind of stuffer or booster. That being said, I'm a heavy wetter, so maybe it won't be a problem for you. I like the ATN's a lot for daytime wear, since they don't get too bulky even when wet. With any unfamiliar diaper, it can often take a little while to figure out the best way to tape it. In my experience, the ATN's need to be taped pretty snug in order to prevent leaks. I find that taping them in an "X" pattern works well.
    So perhaps small would be better then because they would be more snug?

I have a 28 inch waist and 30 inch hips, the small is definitely pushing it. You should probably go with the medium.

Quote Originally Posted by irnub View Post
    I have a 28 inch waist and 30 inch hips, the small is definitely pushing it. You should probably go with the medium.
    Ok, I'll go with the medium. Thanks!