Thread: New Beginnings!

Wink New Beginnings!

Hello ADISC!

It's been a long 3 years since I've logged on last and I would love to re-introduce myself!

My name's Cat, 21, and I'm a Junior in college. I'm studying medicine to one day become a doctor of orthopedics. I'm working on my Bachelors of Science, as this past May I earned my Associates in Psychology! I absolutely love school. If I'm not studying, I'm usually hanging out with my friends and enjoying my favorite hobbies!

I'm obsessed with the Call of Duty franchise, as well as Minecraft. I'm currently working on writing a book, hopefully to be published, about my life experiences with mental illness. I'm a competitive bowler and frequent the alley several times a week. I'm a musician! I play the trumpet, sax, flute, violin, piano, and guitar! As well as performing, during the summer, I tutor elementary through high school kids for quite a few weeks. I'm also an Algebra tutor for kids in middle school up to adults taking it in college.
    I'm very active in my community. I'm a committee member on our town's council; it's my responsibility to represent the people of my appointed district and handle any concerns they may have. I do a lot of volunteer work.

As for why I belong to ADISC... I identify as an AB/DL. It's not often you find a women on this site, but we're out there! I was "closeted" for most of my adult life regarding this side of me, and after a series of unfortunate events, my mother found out. At first she was really awkward about the whole thing, but eventually she came to realize it was my thing, I wasn't going to change, and she should let it be. What I do behind closed doors is my business. My little side had to be placed on the back burner for a while, as my mental health became a huge factor in my life. Many major life events took a toll on my mind and I was in and out of mental hospitals for a few years. I came out all the stronger! Being a little, for me, comes with great guilt and shame. I often become mad at myself, like I'm a creep or something for participating in this stuff. My therapist and I have discussed this side of me and it's becoming easier to start accepting myself a bit more.

I really hope coming back to this site and becoming more active within our community will benefit not only me, but everyone else too. I love to help people. I'm super friendly and completely non-judgmental. I love to laugh, smile and have fun. I'm willing to be a support for each and every one of you. I've been there. I've experienced it all. I may be young yet, but I'm wise beyond my years! I'm always just a message away if you want to chat.

See ya around! Thanks in advance for the warm welcome! I hope to make a lot of new friends.

Welcome back to the group Cat. I'm glad to hear that you are doing better now.

Welcome back to the forum.
    Accepting yourself can take time, I didn't really start doing that before I was almost 18 (3 years ago) when I signed up on another ABDL related website. Since then I've talked with a fair amount of my friends about it - their acceptance made it even easier. It can be a slow Work, but it's worth it ^^
    *Hugs* Glad to see you back, even though I wasn't around on this forum those 3 years ago.
    Great re-introduction, I should do one myself one day, I just suck at introducing myself. Hehe. :3

WOW. You've been through a lot in a short 21 years. Kudos for making such a great comeback!

Hey Cat.....Awesome (re)intro
    What an amazing number of talents, and such a busy person.
    Hope you have a wonderful time back here. Look forward to seeing your posts.