Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Close Call!

Default A Close Call!

So I got home last night and to my surprise my parents had re-arranged and tidied my room for me! However my mom decided to say to me "We've been in your room and we've found some things that we're concerned about".

For a moment my blood froze as I thought she had found my paci stash that I keep in a shoebox under my bed! fortunately she later said that she just meant the state of my room was pretty disgusting XD

But it was a close call for me nonetheless! possibly the closest I've ever had to experience Anyone else had any close calls recently? I'd love to hear them

Luckily you did not have the impulse to start explaining.

No close calls but it's definitely my biggest fear.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGrey View Post
    Luckily you did not have the impulse to start explaining.
    Yeah luckily I didn't jump to conclusions XDD May need to change my hiding spot for fear of having this happen again :P

I can imagine the feel, close call indeed.
    I had an awful close call when I was less cautious about this, I left a wet diaper in the trash can without putting it in a bag first, my mom asked "Why there's a diaper in the garbage?" I just froze and all I could say was "I don't know" and that's it, I think she knows but she never confronted me about it.

Just a tip, it's a good idea to keep your room clean to avoid this it works for me.

I live by myself but I have some family members who think I like it when they surprise me and come to clean or something like that. My neighbor always gave the key to my aunt so she could come in, I told her not to do that anymore, when people want to come in my house they can ring the door and when I'm not home, too bad :P I wouldn't want my family to find my things

A friend tried a magic trick and pulled my shirt up and almost saw it. I was able to put it back down. it was not showing enough to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by bvb123 View Post
    Yeah luckily I didn't jump to conclusions XDD May need to change my hiding spot for fear of having this happen again :P
    Also, keep your room clean. If there is no reason for them to enter, you drastically cutdown the chances of your "spot" being found.

My mom actually saw my Nuk paci this morning and asked why I had it. Fortunately there's also a non-little reason for me to have one (I clench my jaw in my sleep if I'm too nervous) so I told her that.

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    Also, keep your room clean. If there is no reason for them to enter, you drastically cutdown the chances of your "spot" being found.
    Yeah that's a very good point :P I'm going to do my best to make sure I never get as close to being caught as I did this time XD