Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small/Medium Goodnites?

Question Small/Medium Goodnites?

I'm wondering how big you can be and still fit into S/M size Goodnites? I've fit into S/M Underjams easily but I've heard that the sides of the Goodnites aren't as stretchy. I'd like to try these next time I buy diapers (I'm currently finishing off a pack of Baby Dry Size 6) and would like to get S/M instead of L/XL as you get more in a pack, and I think the designs are much cuter (I'm an AB as well as a DL). I have about a 31" waist and as stated earlier I can fit into size 6 baby diapers alright, though they are a bit small on me. Please tell me if you think I will fit.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers

No, I do not think that you will "fit". You would be much more happy with the fit of the larger size.

The new XL Goodnites have a new, modified design. There is a ninja and surfer, but they're very small and dissolve into the mottled blue background. I haven't tried them yet as I'm using up my old pack, but they look better.

They stretch so I would assume boys weights from 38 to 65 pounds (These are from the bags you see) These are the S/M 's

For skinny adults that tend to try and fit into them, the size is doubled. 65x2=130 pounds. If you are under the weight about 20 pounds under (IE=110) then they might squeeze but fit so any pounds under 105 they should fit you to say the least.

If you are a 31" then you need a larger size I would again assume. If you are that size, you need to stick with the size, no need to get anything smaller or you will not breath at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The new XL Goodnites have a new, modified design. There is a ninja and surfer, but they're very small and dissolve into the mottled blue background. I haven't tried them yet as I'm using up my old pack, but they look better.
    Do you know if the absorbency has changed or if just the graphics have changed?

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    I'm wondering how big you can be and still fit into S/M size Goodnites? I've fit into S/M Underjams easily but I've heard that the sides of the Goodnites aren't as stretchy. I'd like to try these next time I buy diapers (I'm currently finishing off a pack of Baby Dry Size 6) and would like to get S/M instead of L/XL as you get more in a pack, and I think the designs are much cuter (I'm an AB as well as a DL). I have about a 31" waist and as stated earlier I can fit into size 6 baby diapers alright, though they are a bit small on me. Please tell me if you think I will fit.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers
    I'm pretty sure they won't fit. The L/XL are already a tight enough squeeze.

Do you know if the absorbency has changed or if just the graphics have changed?
    Just the designs and the stretchiness of the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers
    I have a 32" waist and the S/M size is pretty small on me. Maybe you should buy some and let us know how it went?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Do they really? Today I just bought the skateboard/camo ones. Do you have any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Meowstic View Post
    I have a 32" waist and the S/M size is pretty small on me. Maybe you should buy some and let us know how it went?

- - - Updated - - -

Do they really? Today I just bought the skateboard/camo ones. Do you have any pics?
    I've decided to go with L/XL from the comments I've heard, and I'll probably be going with the girls designs because I think that they're cuter. But, I won't be buying for a couple weeks because I'm still finishing off the diapers I have now.

Yeah, I'm a 32 waist and the L/XL are a little snug. Doesn't rip as long as I get it on right, but getting it on takes a bit of caution. So, a 31 probably wouldnt fit in the S/M

If you can fit baby dry /s 6 you can probably fit goodnights s/m. at least I can.