Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Small/Medium Goodnites?

  1. #1

    Question Small/Medium Goodnites?

    I'm wondering how big you can be and still fit into S/M size Goodnites? I've fit into S/M Underjams easily but I've heard that the sides of the Goodnites aren't as stretchy. I'd like to try these next time I buy diapers (I'm currently finishing off a pack of Baby Dry Size 6) and would like to get S/M instead of L/XL as you get more in a pack, and I think the designs are much cuter (I'm an AB as well as a DL). I have about a 31" waist and as stated earlier I can fit into size 6 baby diapers alright, though they are a bit small on me. Please tell me if you think I will fit.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers

  2. #2

    Default

    No, I do not think that you will "fit". You would be much more happy with the fit of the larger size.

  3. #3

    Default

    The new XL Goodnites have a new, modified design. There is a ninja and surfer, but they're very small and dissolve into the mottled blue background. I haven't tried them yet as I'm using up my old pack, but they look better.

  4. #4

    Default

    They stretch so I would assume boys weights from 38 to 65 pounds (These are from the bags you see) These are the S/M 's

    For skinny adults that tend to try and fit into them, the size is doubled. 65x2=130 pounds. If you are under the weight about 20 pounds under (IE=110) then they might squeeze but fit so any pounds under 105 they should fit you to say the least.

    If you are a 31" then you need a larger size I would again assume. If you are that size, you need to stick with the size, no need to get anything smaller or you will not breath at all.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The new XL Goodnites have a new, modified design. There is a ninja and surfer, but they're very small and dissolve into the mottled blue background. I haven't tried them yet as I'm using up my old pack, but they look better.
    Do you know if the absorbency has changed or if just the graphics have changed?

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    I'm wondering how big you can be and still fit into S/M size Goodnites? I've fit into S/M Underjams easily but I've heard that the sides of the Goodnites aren't as stretchy. I'd like to try these next time I buy diapers (I'm currently finishing off a pack of Baby Dry Size 6) and would like to get S/M instead of L/XL as you get more in a pack, and I think the designs are much cuter (I'm an AB as well as a DL). I have about a 31" waist and as stated earlier I can fit into size 6 baby diapers alright, though they are a bit small on me. Please tell me if you think I will fit.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers
    I'm pretty sure they won't fit. The L/XL are already a tight enough squeeze.



    Do you know if the absorbency has changed or if just the graphics have changed?
    Just the designs and the stretchiness of the sides.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    I'm wondering how big you can be and still fit into S/M size Goodnites? I've fit into S/M Underjams easily but I've heard that the sides of the Goodnites aren't as stretchy. I'd like to try these next time I buy diapers (I'm currently finishing off a pack of Baby Dry Size 6) and would like to get S/M instead of L/XL as you get more in a pack, and I think the designs are much cuter (I'm an AB as well as a DL). I have about a 31" waist and as stated earlier I can fit into size 6 baby diapers alright, though they are a bit small on me. Please tell me if you think I will fit.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers
    I have a 32" waist and the S/M size is pretty small on me. Maybe you should buy some and let us know how it went?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The new XL Goodnites have a new, modified design. There is a ninja and surfer, but they're very small and dissolve into the mottled blue background. I haven't tried them yet as I'm using up my old pack, but they look better.
    Do they really? Today I just bought the skateboard/camo ones. Do you have any pics?

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Meowstic View Post
    I have a 32" waist and the S/M size is pretty small on me. Maybe you should buy some and let us know how it went?

    - - - Updated - - -


    Do they really? Today I just bought the skateboard/camo ones. Do you have any pics?
    I've decided to go with L/XL from the comments I've heard, and I'll probably be going with the girls designs because I think that they're cuter. But, I won't be buying for a couple weeks because I'm still finishing off the diapers I have now.

  9. #9

    Default

    Yeah, I'm a 32 waist and the L/XL are a little snug. Doesn't rip as long as I get it on right, but getting it on takes a bit of caution. So, a 31 probably wouldnt fit in the S/M

  10. #10

    Default

    If you can fit baby dry /s 6 you can probably fit goodnights s/m. at least I can.

Similar Threads

  1. possibly between small and medium size?
    By BoardsOfCanada in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-Dec-2013, 21:25
  2. medium or small?
    By Miku in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-Aug-2012, 22:09
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-Nov-2011, 10:10
  4. Goodnites Small/Medium Size, They Fit!
    By goodnitess in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-Dec-2010, 01:22
  5. Secure X pluses small or medium?
    By CarKid in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-Nov-2009, 01:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.