Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any X-Files fans?

WearingClouds

Default Any X-Files fans?

Just curious if there are any big X-Files fans on this site. It's me and my doggies favorite to show to watch diapered!

I WANT TO BELIEVE! =D

I just bought that poster hangin in Agent Mulder's office. Can't wait to get it!

^__^

Quote Originally Posted by WearingClouds View Post
    Just curious if there are any big X-Files fans on this site. It's me and my doggies favorite to show to watch diapered!

I WANT TO BELIEVE! =D

I just bought that poster hangin in Agent Mulder's office. Can't wait to get it!

^__^

I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of the show. When it originally aired, I really loved watching the episodes. It was a good show. I'm a fan of the sci-fi genera. Haven't really watch it in a long time tho. But if I came across and episode and didn't see anything else on, I'd stop to watch it.

I was a big fan back in the day. My college buddies and I would get together and binge-drink every time a new episode came out, which greatly enhanced our "belief." (not advocating that, btw!)

Recently, I've been re-watching the show via NetFlix. The first few seasons are definitely my favorites. The larger plot arc about the alien hybrids and whatnot was cool, but the episodic approach to telling it got pretty random and confusing near the end. In general, I sort of prefer the one-offs.

I'm still a really big fan of the X-Files and have watched most of the episodes many many times. Not only do I just love the characters Mulder and Scully, but it reminds me of spending quality time with my father. Actually having fun doing something together. <3

WearingClouds

So cool to find other members of the show! I'm currently finishing up season five then I'm gonna watch the first movie!

I'm super excited! ^__^

I liked the show but I think they should have let it go when David Duchovny left. It kind of limped on afterwards and the quality diminished.

I binge watched until halfway through season 7 when they lost their touch. I liked Agent Daggert (sp?), partly because its Ryan Patrick, and he's awesome. But I REALLY liked that show. I have very strong memories associated to Far Cry 2 with the x-files cause I watched while I played. That's the only way to play video games in my opinion it creates such strong associations and feelings nostalgia.

I Loved the show as a kid and my s.o. wanted to see it. So we're currently halfway through season 6.

One of the best show I watched. Scully was one of my teenager years crush. By rewatching it, I was amazed how accurately science is pictured. The only other show I watched that was so accurate was Re-genesis.

I'm a big fan and occasionally watch it on the off cable channels. I much preferred the earlier episodes over the latter. They began to lose me in the alien conspiracies. I'm not sure that their writing was very consistent. The first few years were more single anomalies to investigate, some which were excellent.

Do you all remember the one with the strange hill billy family that was burying some misshapened baby in the rain? It had a strange musical background sung by Johnny Mathis. It turned out that they had inbred for generations that dated back to the Civil War, so that they were all mutated, and quite murderous.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm a big fan and occasionally watch it on the off cable channels. I much preferred the earlier episodes over the latter. They began to lose me in the alien conspiracies. I'm not sure that their writing was very consistent. The first few years were more single anomalies to investigate, some which were excellent.

Do you all remember the one with the strange hill billy family that was burying some misshapened baby in the rain? It had a strange musical background sung by Johnny Mathis. It turned out that they had inbred for generations that dated back to the Civil War, so that they were all mutated, and quite murderous.
    I remember that episode very well. I was in the habit of recording them and there was such a hue and cry after broadcast that they didn't show it again in its original form in reruns, which led me to prize my TV tape copy until such time as the episodes could be purchased. That episode is easily in my top ten for the series.