Thread: cats claw and diapers.

Default cats claw and diapers.

Most of you have a basic idea what happen. Cat walks across diapers and leaves small pin hole in the diapers . Now I can do either use them as double diapers. Where the ones with holes in them inside another diapers or use plastic pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    Most of you have a basic idea what happen. Cat walks across diapers and leaves small pin hole in the diapers . Now I can do either use them as double diapers. Where the ones with holes in them inside another diapers or use plastic pants.
    Or some clear tape or drops of glue to fill holes .
    I was changing one day and my cat reach out and hooked my very private part in his claws .
    Oh I had to very carefully removed his claws oh that smarted lots.
    Bad kitty not a toy.

Lol. Mine is just very interested in the crinkly packaging the diapers come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    I second the clear ("scotch") tape. I've been sabotaged more than a few times by my two furry friends here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    Bad kitty not a toy.
    If you have a kitty you should already know, everything in your house is a cat toy.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I second the clear ("scotch") tape. I've been sabotaged more than a few times by my two furry friends here.

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a kitty you should already know, everything in your house is a cat toy.
    I third the Scotch Tape idea, as I have done it many times.

The cat toy comment is very true... My cats would get in to everything.

I just lost my last cat to old age about 2 months ago, so no more holes in diapers for me.

GreenPenguin

Try taking a small brush and squiring some elmers all purpose glue on, then proceed to covering the holes... Make sure to apply liberally!

my cats like to jump on me when I am asleep and get up and "kneed" their paws on my blanket. They usually do this up on my chest, but will from time to time do it down below, and make it through the blanket!

This is why dogboy has a dog, though she is a ridiculous dog. Sometimes she'll want to sniff the diaper I'm wearing. For some reason, this always embarrasses me.

I think you need to say, "Bad kitty. Bad kitty," and then show her a de-clawing instrument.

i keep my cat's claws trimmed, but still managed to find a hole in last night's diaper. A quick fix with clear packing tape worked well.

and then show her a de-clawing instrument
    I don't think you meant it in a mean way, but just a kind PSA to all: Declawing is not humane. The process includes removing the last bone in the toe, and is quite painful to the animal. This actually causes the cat to walk differently, and can be uncomfortable. It's further harmful because it makes it extremely difficult for the cat to grasp anything, or effectively makesit impossible to perform the instinctual claw sharpening motion, reducing quality of life.