Thread: wellness

Default wellness

Anyone use the wellness superios? Great diapers IMO Also it's great they have a wide refastenable landing strip on the front. I dunno I've never gotten too hooked on any diapers per say except attends but I sure love these superios.

I haven't tried those yet, Muddy, but I've heard wonderful things about them. What is it that you like so much about them, specifically?

-RMS

These are one of my favorite diapers. The sizing and fit are perfect for me. They have the best leak guards of any diaper I have used and I love the way they start out super thin and swell up like a water balloon. To bad I'm out of them. I would order more but I have simply run out of storage space.

They are very comfortable to wear, but I wish that they were thicker. I agree that they are at least absorbent.

Gday all, I have used many different brands but the wellness superio's are excellent. They soak up liquid incredibly fast and hold heaps. Only issue is of course they do swell up a lot (which can of course be fun)but at least they hold liquid tight with very little chance of leakage. I still wear plastic pants over any nappy I wear cause I have trust issues lol

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyAlaskanZJ View Post
    Anyone use the wellness superios? Great diapers IMO Also it's great they have a wide refastenable landing strip on the front. I dunno I've never gotten too hooked on any diapers per say except attends but I sure love these superios.
    The wellness Superio diapers are at or slightly below what many here would consider a "thick" diaper. (M4, Bambino, Fabine, etc) However, they have a very high capacity for their thickness, WITHOUT being very stiff. Several other brands of diapers (most namely NorthShore and DryCare) are thicker but are a lot stiffer. Too bad they cost fully as much as any thick premium diaper. Unless they're pricing it that high because of some higher manufacturing cost (due to their unique high capacity yet soft padding) they should try lowering their price to benefit themselves as well as their customers.