Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my new crib

Default my new crib

I want show you all my new crib I had made.

That looks like it will be a lot of fun. Looks very well made! Now you just need some cute crib bumpers, cute sheets, and all of your stuffed animals! Maybe even a mobile.

Thats awesome!! Looks like a ton of fun to sleep in. Your a very good carpenter.

Not my cup of tea, but dude! That is awesome work!

I did not make it I had someone professional build it for me and it only cost $300.

That looks awesome. If I were by myself I'd possibly consider a crib. Alas though, that's not happening anytime soon.

But, have fun in yours

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbearboy View Post
    I did not make it I had someone professional build it for me and it only cost $300.
    Were they aware it was for an AB?

I did not get because I'm AB I got it keep safe at night with epilepsy sine wake up bruised from night seizures and bumper pad will stop that and falling out bed. This will make me feel a lot safer at night when sleep from hurt self and parents agree to.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohbearboy View Post
    only $300 and here I thought I couldn't afford it.

sarcasm aside that does look really good dude if I lived anywhere near you I would ask for the info of the guy that made it. Are you going to paint it at all, looks a little bland as it is but it might be because I'm used to the more babyish ones. I would also put some rubber pads on the corners or something not for any extra baby effect but just the thought of hitting my head on those corners fills me with pain.

That's awesome, Poohbearboy! Looks very cosy and like you say, it should help keep you safer if/when you have night seizures. All it needs now is a nice blanket and some plushies - then you'll have the perfect night-time crib.