Thread: Stepping into a new world

Default Stepping into a new world

Greetings to all. Let's see if I figured this introduction thing out.

I browse the internet as tempest. I am a closeted crossdresser with a recently rediscovered interest in the world of ab / dl. I get to experiment maybe twice a month. As the intro guide shows, diapers do not rule my life...although...No one in my real world knows of this side of me.

I have interests in old cars (pre-72 in particular). diehard ford fan, but won't disrespect others. I am a blue collar, lower management guy. Working in the ship repair industry. Have had the opportunity to travel some with this career. I also enjoy the beach.

I am open to new friends and appreciate insight to this new adventure.

welcome.. I used to be a crossdresser before i came out as Transgender and am now working towards becoming what i was born to be. Again, Welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by tempestcd View Post

I browse the internet as tempest. I am a closeted crossdresser with a recently rediscovered interest in the world of ab / dl. I get to experiment maybe twice a month. As the intro guide shows, diapers do not rule my life...although...No one in my real world knows of this side of me.

I have interests in old cars (pre-72 in particular). diehard ford fan, but won't disrespect others. I am a blue collar, lower management guy. Working in the ship repair industry. Have had the opportunity to travel some with this career. I also enjoy the beach.

Hello and welcome. I'm not especially into cross dressing, but I love old cars. I used to have a '67 Pontiac LeMans convertible that I had built for the 1/4 mile track, but that was back in the 70s when it wasn't an antique. I'll always be a motor head, and if I could have any car, it would be a 1940 Ford coupe.

Quote Originally Posted by tempestcd View Post

That's awesome, welcome to the site!
    I mostly love Japanese import, but I also like American muscle.
    So what's your favorite car? I'm tied between the Toyota Supra, the Toyota Corolla GT-S AE86 Sprinter Trueno, and the new 86s (GT86, FR-S, BRZ). I wanna get an FR-S but I have a pre-facelift tC which is decent.