Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween . :-)

Default Happy Halloween . :-)

This little going to get dressed up and have some fun.
    Walmart other places .
    What are all you doing for Halloween .
    BOO!
    Giggles

Happy Halloween
    Me and my mate are just going to dress up in our fursuits.
    Not to go out, but to give out candy. ^_^

Happy Halloween!

I'm dressed up, but our plans might be dashed since daddy is working late today. But maybe I might attend the fair~! I'unno~! It's just fun to goof off a bit anyhow.

Just having a "lonely" Halloween here where I live in Salem, NH. No Candy. No Trick-or-Treaters. Just sitting here in my Werewolf mask. Younger non-disabled brother is out performing a freelance photography shoot. Growing up, Halloween was "Hell Time", with respect to me and my little brother fending off our psychotic mentally deranged Mom, the "Terror from Hell itself".

My wife and I went out to dinner with some old friends. The entire staff was dressed in outfits for Halloween. It was fun. This was my wife's second restaurant outing since her leg amputation, and she handled it very well. We all had a good time. Now we're watching TV with all the Halloween themes. I love holidays, especially when they're parodied on TV.

I didn't get to do too much this year. I wore a couple different costumes, and went to a few places. Worked. Then came home, and watched a scary movie. Now I'm online chatting it up with you guys.

My wife took the kids out to trick-or-treat and I stayed at home to give out candy. We had 38 kids last year and we only got 8 this year.

I still think the best costume I ever saw were on the reservation. It was a young girl (about 9) dressed as the Statue of Liberty with Several pieces of toilet paper stuck to her shoe and hanging out of her sleeves. The word Treaty was written on each one. The close runner ups where teenage boys dressed as professional athletes with money hang out of pocket, waist bands, socks, etc..

Me and my sister took "Brinley", my niece, trick or treating. 1-year old babies don't know what's going on so we had to help.

As for me, well...I had shorts and a shirt heh heh.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Just having a "lonely" Halloween here where I live in Salem, NH. No Candy. No Trick-or-Treaters. Just sitting here in my Werewolf mask. Younger non-disabled brother is out performing a freelance photography shoot. Growing up, Halloween was "Hell Time", with respect to me and my little brother fending off our psychotic mentally deranged Mom, the "Terror from Hell itself".
    Well, I'm not gonna give away my actual town, but it borders Hillsborough. Where I live is pretty rural so we don't get any trick-or-treaters.