Thread: User/StormTroper

Default User/StormTroper

Describe StormTroper here.
    Uhh...ok.
    Hello, everyone! I am StormTroper (typo intentional), a fellow diaper lover and a troper who hails all the way from the mysterious land of Television Tropes and Idioms, or TV Tropes for short.
    Don't go there, because TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life. And it's addictive.
    Anyway, about myself. I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember. Speaking of, this is also my first time opening up and talking about this interest. I'm a bit nerdy, as my major hobbies include teh Internetz and video games, as well as hiking. As for work, I'm an assistant janitor, but I'm planning on becoming a pharmacy technician later.
    And I have no idea how to end my introductory post, so...there's that.

Hello StormTroper and welcome to the group.

Very good introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Thanks! Since I've been lurking for far too long on this site, I figured I should finally sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by StormTroper View Post
    Thanks! Since I've been lurking for far too long on this site, I figured I should finally sign up.
    Welcome! Interesting intro. Was there a particular area or style of media you tended to focus on at TVtropes? From the title, I imagine Star Wars is pretty influential for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Welcome! Interesting intro. Was there a particular area or style of media you tended to focus on at TVtropes? From the title, I imagine Star Wars is pretty influential for you.
    For the most part, I tend to look at the VideoGame and WebVideo domains, but most of the time, I read about the tropes (i.e. literary devices) themselves such as the Imperial Stormtrooper Academy. I couldn't shoot you even if I started firing out of the screen. It also includes a list of books, movies, video games, anime, Real Life, etc. that use(s) the trope.
    And yes, Star Wars was part of my childhood.

Welcome to the site troper! Don't worry about being "nerdy" I am sure you will fit right in here sorry but that is all I have to say.