Thread: Cloth diapers on eBay?

Default Cloth diapers on eBay?

I saw some cloth diapers on eBay with a sports print that are pretty cheap. Has anyone ever bought from this seller? Squishyabdl. Are they any good? They say they fit a large size range 30-45 waist with a snap down rise just like a real baby diaper. So if you guy have ever bought one please let me know if it is any good. Thanks

I would be careful from buying on ebay because not everything is what they seem.

Why?

"I" personally never heard of the person and I can't judge but have to did any kind of research on this dude? Did you pull his scores and reviews? Is he good at shipping or pricing? My opinion to you, if you want some cloth diapers, then go for amazon because their prices are adequate and you can trust their companies. Some even do free shipping. I'm not changing your opinions so let me help you.

Squishyabdl has a 98.1% on feedback and it's positive so he must be the real deal for you. Here is his feedback score: http://feedback.half.ebay.com/ws/eBa...l&interval=365

His most recent negative feedback: "Paid for. Wrong one. tried to get refund BEFORE shipping out they declined...."

but his positive rating is 113 from the last 12 months and this month is 7 positive over 1 neutral and 0 negative ratings.

If this is what you want, I think you have a perfect buyer, just make sure it's what you want before buying ^_^ Make sure what you want is listed on his roster.

I run an ABDL ebay store and I don't think it is riskier or dodgier than other online stores. You can view and scutinise feedback for nearly all transactions. I have a 100% feedback rating and I am a Top Rated Seller. It takes a lot of good customer service to achieve that.

Also i noted that the sport print had sold out from that seller, but there appear to be other options.

I've be buying stuff on eBay since eBay first appeared back in the mid 90's. Maybe I've just been lucky, but out of hundreds of transactions, I can count on one hand the number of times things have gone badly, and "badly" includes things like having to sick PayPal on a seller for ceasing communication after I paid. And I got my money back. Of course, some people are unlucky, but I'd basically echo what SuperTed said: I haven't had any more or less trouble with eBay than with other kinds of online stores.

Personality I have bought hundreds of items of eBay including diapers. This seller doesn't have the greatest feedback and isn't specifically a diaper seller so I wouldn't bid more than the minimum for this item.

Thanks for the reply guys. He looks to be legit and I messaged him and he said he will make deals on cloth diaper and his superman onesie together. Based on the prints he showed, he knows what he is selling. Not sure where these are made but I may have to try one out. I was hoping I wouldn't be the first so I could hear from one of you guys. He also said his shipping is very discreet. Just a plain brown box from staples. Also barkd, not sure how 98.4% is not great feedback? Only 2 bad ones in over 100. I also think its crap on eBay that the same buyers feedback does not count in a week span. Well like I said I will have to be the test pig on this on this one and write a review for you guys. Have a great day... Soak

Quote Originally Posted by soak View Post
    Thanks for the reply guys. He looks to be legit and I messaged him and he said he will make deals on cloth diaper and his superman onesie together. Based on the prints he showed, he knows what he is selling. Not sure where these are made but I may have to try one out. I was hoping I wouldn't be the first so I could hear from one of you guys. He also said his shipping is very discreet. Just a plain brown box from staples. Also barkd, not sure how 98.4% is not great feedback? Only 2 bad ones in over 100. I also think its crap on eBay that the same buyers feedback does not count in a week span. Well like I said I will have to be the test pig on this on this one and write a review for you guys. Have a great day... Soak
    Hey! Did you ever buy from him?

Hey I did end up buying a superman onesie because he was all out of diapers. It goes very well with my not-so-dry 24/7. It really helps to hold it up from sagging. He also told me that he will be listing NUK 6 baby pants pacifiers soon too for like $15. That's a deal. I have added squishyabdl to my favorite sellers list.

Quote Originally Posted by soak View Post
    Hey I did end up buying a superman onesie because he was all out of diapers. It goes very well with my not-so-dry 24/7. It really helps to hold it up from sagging. He also told me that he will be listing NUK 6 baby pants pacifiers soon too for like $15. That's a deal. I have added squishyabdl to my favorite sellers list.
    That's very interesting! Can't wait for us to assist you more next time you want something.