Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: walking dead season 5

Default walking dead season 5

Who watches it? I love the show i see that season 6 is confirmed as well who is all caught up on the show?

I watch it about 30 mins into its airing or soon after its done recording. Last sunday's episode wasn't that good (bunch of filler that literally didn't matter) and like no one's focusing on beth.

Fire2box - that will change with the next episode, so there's that episode we can look forward to watching on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Beleg View Post
    Fire2box - that will change with the next episode, so there's that episode we can look forward to watching on Sunday.
    Not really. Maggie and Glen don't care about Beth at all it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    Not really. Maggie and Glen don't care about Beth at all it seems.
    Well, I believe Maggie and Glenn doesn't know the full story on Beth, because I personally believe that Daryl didn't tell anyone much about her disappearance, other than Carol.

As for Abraham and Eugene's group with some of the original members joining along with them: Rick will eventually catch up with them and they all will end up in DC, one way or another.

I agree awesome about sums it up. Glad I have a dvr to rewatch

I've watch them, but haven't had a chance this season to watch a live episode. I've had to record them, so that I can watch them. I actually haven't even had a chance yet to watch this last week's episode. I might be able to find the time on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I watch it about 30 mins into its airing or soon after its done recording. Last sunday's episode wasn't that good (bunch of filler that literally didn't matter) and like no one's focusing on beth.
    Literally every episode of The Walking Dead ever, past episode 1 and 2.

Thaaaaaanks AMC. Thanks for cutting the budget in half and then demanding twice as many episodes per season.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    Literally every episode of The Walking Dead ever, past episode 1 and 2.

Thaaaaaanks AMC. Thanks for cutting the budget in half and then demanding twice as many episodes per season.
    I like a lot of the talking episodes, but this one didn't reveal much of anything new of major realavene. It was "well, what do we do now? Oh, shit we're being attacked!" ::counter attack:: "Well, us 5-6 are going to Washington, peace!" Credits.

Last horrible episode like this was Beth and Daryl's solo episode, but that one wasn't too terrible and perfectly filled in *all* of Daryl's story so he can finally be killed off, which IMHO should of happened at the prison war.