Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream within a dream bedwetting

Default Dream within a dream bedwetting

I wet the bed this morning. It doesn't happen very often and since I have been wearing a diaper to bed every night for more than the last year it has especially not been a problem. Last night however was a bit weird.

I dreamed that I was standing in front of a small pond that was frozen, but the ice was wiggling around like jello so I kept kicking it to make it wiggle. Then I slipped and found myself lying face down on the jiggling ice until it broke and I fell in. The water was only up to my chest, but I couldn't get out because of the now solid and slippery ice all around me. Then I realized I needed to pee and because I was already soaked I might as well just let it go.

I woke up while still peeing and started to panic. I knew that I was not supposed to wet the bed and it would be a horrendous mess. I also thought I would get in big trouble and I was freaking out. Then I realized I was still dreaming.

I woke up in real life relieved that no matter the mess or the upset feelings associated with wet sheets, it would not be so bad as the second dream and that I live alone so there would be no "trouble" to get in. I then remembered that I was of course well padded in a tena slip and was very thankful...

Until I reached down and felt a huge wet spot. Slight panic while I reached for the diaper. I was wearing one alright, but lets just say things were not pointing in the direction they need to for an effective seal. The top of the diaper did its best, but most of the moisture ended up on my shirt, blanket, and sheets. I am thankful for my plastic sheets, but it is just too cold for this to be much fun.

Shivering I cleaned up the mess. It was already after 6, so I would have to get up soon anyway so I just cleaned myself off and decided to write this post as a way to feel better about the whole thing. Maybe by tonight I will think fondly about the accident.

I've had both kinds of those dreams, but never at the same time.

...I've had dreams that made me think I was in the bathroom, and I've also had a double dream that started out as a falling dream, and after hitting the ground it went into a 2nd dream where I was given a prophecy before finally waking up.

There was one occasion where I dreamt I got up to use the toilet (clearly feeling the urge), and my body took the dream narrative on board and I wet in my pyjamas whilst asleep. I have no IC/Urgency issues, and it didn't continue to happen, so I figure it's just one of those weird (and slightly soggy!) effects the sleeping mind can have on anyone's body.

Those dreams are the worst. I have dreams sometimes where I'm trying to go to the bathroom and I have to pee but I can't go because there's a bunch of people standing around the toilet and they won't leave. It's always very frustrating.

I had to wash my bed this week because of just being dumb. I was on one of the washable bed pads and went to bed at 9:30 or 10:00 about midnight I was all diapered and in my footies and had to wet. So somehow I got a small leak but I figured no sweat, the pad will take care of it. 6-7 hours later when I woke up a small leak had spread to a bigger one. Most everything felt dry but I washed it all just to be double safe. It was scary because my husband slept on top the covers and I woke up first thing and threw the pad and wet diaper and jammies on the floor on my side and climbed back in bed next to him. He decided he wanted to do something so he goes under the covers after the pad. I was like "it is over there." And he was like "didn't you sleep with it under here?" Then I had to jump up and grab a clean one. Luckily he didn't find a big wet spot on the bed.

soggyboy

I haven't had a dream like that since I was 11, but I sure used to.
    My wife has wet the bed once in the last 20 or so years. She experienced a dream where she was bursting for a pee and found a toilet to use. She woke up just as she was finishing, lol.
    I still remember waking up as she literally jumped out of bed, pulled the covers back, felt the sheets, groaned, and ran to the bathroom. I leant over and felt a wet patch on the sheet. She returned with a towel to put on the bed, and was looking in her drawers in the dark when I turned the light on and asked what the matter was.
    "I just wet myself in my sleep" she replied!
    She told me about her dream as she got back into bed, and I told her it was okay, and that I even kind of liked it! She didn't though, and it never happened again.

I did wet when passed out drunk once, but that doesn't count!

Whenever I have a dream like that in involves me standing in front of a toilet needing to go and I will wake up while going if I'm not wearing a diaper.
    One dream I can really remember when this happened was I dreaming I was going to the bathroom and standing in front of the toilet with my pants up. I woke up thinking to myself that I had a diaper on, I didn't and I ended up peeing all over myself, and this was after I decided not to put on a diaper right before going to sleep.

Hello,

There was a time when I was 17. I wore diapers at night when I could sneak them in. I was bed wetting and wearing diapers for it in secret. This particular night I wasn't able to sneak a diaper in. So there it was a little after 2 when I had a dream of peeing in the toilet. I woke up to find the bed wet and no diaper on. In a panic I tried to clean it up. I ended up grabbing the clothes iron and sitting trying to dry the mattress before anyone woke up and hid the blankets till I could wash them later. It was scary. But after a hour of it on high it was finally dry to the touch. I put a new sheet and blanket and laid down but didn't dare go back to bed. The next night I stole a trash bag from the kitchen to put under my sheet in case I couldn't sneak a diaper in again. But thankfully sneaking diapers wasn't a issue for a long time. And at 20 I finally just told my mom about the wetting and diapers and thus didn't have to worry about her knowing if she saw me bring diapers in or not. But yea, 17 and drying the bed with a clothes iron thanks to a darn standing in front of the toilet dream. Grrr. Having a dream though of being in front of the toilet or peeing in a pond/river and such is quite common. Just a heck of a lot less of a hassel when your padded.

-Baby Stanley

The bathroom dream happens to me alot, I dunno why. I would like them to stop because trying to get the bedwetting to stop is difficult when you think you're using the toilet but you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    I wet the bed this morning. It doesn't happen very often and since I have been wearing a diaper to bed every night for more than the last year it has especially not been a problem. Last night however was a bit weird.

I dreamed that I was standing in front of a small pond that was frozen, but the ice was wiggling around like jello so I kept kicking it to make it wiggle. Then I slipped and found myself lying face down on the jiggling ice until it broke and I fell in. The water was only up to my chest, but I couldn't get out because of the now solid and slippery ice all around me. Then I realized I needed to pee and because I was already soaked I might as well just let it go.

I woke up while still peeing and started to panic. I knew that I was not supposed to wet the bed and it would be a horrendous mess. I also thought I would get in big trouble and I was freaking out. Then I realized I was still dreaming.

I woke up in real life relieved that no matter the mess or the upset feelings associated with wet sheets, it would not be so bad as the second dream and that I live alone so there would be no "trouble" to get in. I then remembered that I was of course well padded in a tena slip and was very thankful...

Until I reached down and felt a huge wet spot. Slight panic while I reached for the diaper. I was wearing one alright, but lets just say things were not pointing in the direction they need to for an effective seal. The top of the diaper did its best, but most of the moisture ended up on my shirt, blanket, and sheets. I am thankful for my plastic sheets, but it is just too cold for this to be much fun.

Shivering I cleaned up the mess. It was already after 6, so I would have to get up soon anyway so I just cleaned myself off and decided to write this post as a way to feel better about the whole thing. Maybe by tonight I will think fondly about the accident.

The first time I wet the bed as an adult this happened. I was dreaming that I was on the potty but I felt my urine was going sideways... I woke up and the bed was wet!!! Completely embarrassed but the staff thankfully understood since they had me on such a high dose of medication. I get these a lot. I'm a bed wetter due to my medication doses which make me pretty out of it at bed time and through out the night. I don't mind since i'm an ABDL and Daddy prefers me to be diapered, but at the same time it gets annoying when my niece is over and I'm the one wetting the bed It was nice when I was in control of my wetting. All in all i'm a baby and i'm not supposed to be able to control myself is what Daddy says. I try to talk to the doctors about this but they just blow me off. Plus all they offer is depends. Honestly that doesn't hold anything.... VA ISSUES I suppose.