Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading Plushies

Default Trading Plushies

Would anyone possibly be interested in trading plushies? I've got tons to am choose from, so just let me know what you like.

Sorry mine are very personal like a wife or lover and I'm not a swinger.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Sorry mine are very personal like a wife or lover and I'm not a swinger.
    Haha...oh yes definitely. I'd never part with my three. They're the triumvirate. But I could see if someone else had a lot of plushies they weren't attached to, kind of like trading Beanie Babies.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Haha...oh yes definitely. I'd never part with my three. They're the triumvirate. But I could see if someone else had a lot of plushies they weren't attached to, kind of like trading Beanie Babies.
    Interesting dogboy, and coincidental as I've a trio my self Amy, Suzie & Candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam Repaid View Post
    Interesting dogboy, and coincidental as I've a trio my self Amy, Suzie & Candy.
    Mine are Maf-Maf, Fluppy and Moose. Maf-Maf is a big, two foot teddy bear, and Fluppy is a plushie dog. Moose on the other hand is an evil Moose. He once belonged to our dog, but I stole him for my very own. He loves me but he does mischievous things to my wife, like jumping on her face and squeaking at her.

Well if you're not interested in trading, there's no need to really reply to this post.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklesTheBunny View Post
    Well if you're not interested in trading, there's no need to really reply to this post.
    Granted I totally understand where you guys are coming from. I just figure if you're not interested in trading, there's no reason to reply.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 31-Oct-2014 at 05:04. Reason: double post

This is an interesting idea. <o.o7

I know you said not interested to not reply and all, but goodness. I really thought this was neat, so I wanted to chime in with that.

Ending this thread. No one seems to care about trading, therefore I'm ending it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklesTheBunny View Post
    Ending this thread. No one seems to care about trading, therefore I'm ending it.
    Then you have to report it and state "I would like this thread close" Only a mod can close or end a thread, otherwise if open, people have the freedom of posting.