Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New thing to try

Talking New thing to try

Recently I have come up with a new idea for a new diaper filler alongside bananas, pumpkin guts, and everyone's favorite, oatmeal. Having tried and enjoyed the different textures and feels of these fillers, I decided to try something a little new and through my experimenting not only did I find a different type of filler to list but also one that leaves your skin really soft and that filler is... A slab of aloe vera gel.
    Here's what you will need.
    1. Diapers (of course).
    2. Aloe vera leaf ( you can buy one at your local grocery store, they are the big fat looking leaves with jagged spines around the sides)

1. Cut the leaf at the thickest section on both sides.
    2. With a vegetable peeler or knife, gently peel away the outer spines and outer part of the leaf. You should be left with a slimy, clear slab of gel.
    3. Slip into the seat of your diaper and enjoy.
    This filler is not so much a messy feeling ala oatmeal, bananas or pumpkin guts but has a rather interesting cold, wet, slimy feel that's sure to get your attention. Also it leaves your skin feeling really soft which is a plus.
    Now, does anyone have an opinion?
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 31-Oct-2014 at 07:09. Reason: Make it less confusing

I have a bottle of the aloe slime on the counter so maybe it would be quicker to just squirt some in. I wonder if I should wait until morning. What happens when I wet on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinating View Post
    I have a bottle of the aloe slime on the counter so maybe it would be quicker to just squirt some in. I wonder if I should wait until morning. What happens when I wet on it?
    I personally wouldn't recommend bottled aloe gel as some brands contain alcohol to give it a more of a softer consistency and while this may seem good, it's not as too much exposure to alcohol can dry your skin and can also burn if it makes contact with genitals. Also beware of Lidocaine, an anesthetic found in the green aloe gel like Banana Boat. A fresh cut slab of gel/pulp is best for this as...
    1. It's free of alcohol.
    2. No fragrances or additives.
    3. It has WAY more slime and can easily be mushed around.

I grow tons of aloe so I decided to give it a try. I cut 3 large leafs off my biggest aloe "Phil" and skinned the leaves. It was a shock because it was a bit too cold when I sat in it so I suggest letting them warm up after skinning them. It's ok but for the same time I spent choosing the leaves and skinning them, I could have made two huge bowls of oatmeal. It's IMO an ok substitute if you have 0% chance of obtaining oatmeal and live on an aloe farm.

Nothing beats the real thing.
    I know this by the process of elimination.

Just kidding!

Some folks like the feeling of a messy diaper without having "the real thing." Oatmeal and bananas have been typical substitutes; the OP is suggesting "skinned" aloe vera as a filler. While I haven't tried it, I imagine the sensation is similar to what a baby or toddler might experience in a dirty diaper; the only difference is the cold shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve412 View Post
    What's all this about?? Just weird if you ask me
    Everyone on this site but pure ICs are "weird". Think about it. Even if there were eight times the 4000 members on this site who are DL/AB in the U.S. (some members are international) that is only 0.01% of the U.S. population.

Quote Originally Posted by sbmccue View Post
    Some folks like the feeling of a messy diaper without having "the real thing." Oatmeal and bananas have been typical substitutes; the OP is suggesting "skinned" aloe vera as a filler. While I haven't tried it, I imagine the sensation is similar to what a baby or toddler might experience in a dirty diaper; the only difference is the cold shock.
    and of course the stink or lack thereof.
    Last edited by Kenn; 01-Nov-2014 at 22:11.

I bet if you had or were prone to diaper rash this would help alot!

Quote Originally Posted by KenworthW900b View Post
    I bet if you had or were prone to diaper rash this would help alot!
    I couldn't help but laugh when I read that. Funny and true