Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Personal health, Genital stuff, Quite mature, Sensitive topic.

Default Personal health, Genital stuff, Quite mature, Sensitive topic.

Ok, this is awkward to bring up, but it is important. I'm going to have to go in for a physical soonish because I will be off my parents healthcare soon, so I want to make sure i'm not going to die from something when i'm off of it. Something I'm wondering if I should ask about, is well, I have a bit of a rash on my male organ. I've never had a sexual contact with anybody, so it wouldn't be that, but i'm suspecting it is merely from masterbation in diapers. I think that the diaper material is coarse enough that after repeated use, it kinda has negative effects. Problem is, that sort of activity is really what does it for me the majority of the time.

Should I be worried about the rash? It usually goes away when I abstain from myself, but after a few days, when I go back to it, the rash returns. I try to make my activity a little more traditional, but it isn't always enough. I think i can get it to go away if I'm more persistent, but I don't want to ignore something that might just build up other issues.

I'm not a doctor so I can't give any kind of medical advice or anything, I am sorry but I am allowed to say this.

If the rash is going away at least, you should be ok. If it's just leaving and coming back then something is triggering it and you need to find out. Could it be an allergic reaction to something?

Are you hitting a vital point to activate the rash?

(This will sound weird ) Maybe your pressing a bit too much repeatedly and the rash will just instantly come back and your not applying any right cream to subside this "rash" I think your check-up will be perfectly fine. If you were not sleeping with anyone then it's not an STD rash or anything serious (But once again, I am not a doctor) Just keep an eye on it and I would hold off on your bang bang activities below the twin towers (9/11) and see what it does. If it goes away and you just do it normally, then maybe it a mix of the umm......yeah.

Personally, on my opinion, I think you will be just fine and you should just keep an eye on it, apply lotion or cream (Maybe Vaseline) from time to time. As for your appointment, just act regular and if you feel this may be an issue, then bring it up to your doctor and be straight honest with him. They bring the possible answer and advice better than just hiding the issue where it could get worse and become a bigger issue. Might be embarrassing at first but they are trained and it's not like you would undergo any kind of surgery over a rash that goes away and comes back. (Probably prescribe you something for it)

If your plane kicks in, just handle it like regular adults do for awhile and see there. Maybe doing it too much and the body is still trying to adjust and the way the pace is going, it might have triggered the rash straight up front. It might also be how your "doing" this but I think there is only one way for DL pleasures (My opinion, not counting anyone else's who is a DL)

IS the Velcro from cloth diapers rubbing on the skin as well? That is a major thing and it might not be a rash at all, just some simple marks. Just relax and keep an eye on it. If impatient, then just simply explain this to your doctor. (You don't have to bring up diapers at all)

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    (This will sound weird ) Maybe your pressing a bit too much repeatedly and the rash will just instantly come back and your not applying any right cream to subside this "rash" I think your check-up will be perfectly fine. If you were not sleeping with anyone then it's not an STD rash or anything serious (But once again, I am not a doctor) Just keep an eye on it and I would hold off on your bang bang activities below the twin towers (9/11) and see what it does. If it goes away and you just do it normally, then maybe it a mix of the umm......yeah.

If your plane kicks in, just handle it like regular adults do for awhile and see there. Maybe doing it too much and the body is still trying to adjust and the way the pace is going, it might have triggered the rash straight up front. It might also be how your "doing" this but I think there is only one way for DL pleasures (My opinion, not counting anyone else's who is a DL)
    I think this is what the problem is, I believe it is what has started it, and I never gave it enough time to go away. I do use Vaseline and Destine. I think i really just need to go vanilla for a little while. :P

Thanks Snivy, your always there.

Sorry if these questions are too personal, but you started it :P

Are you circumsized? Is the rash on the glans? That sometimes happens too me if I am too vigorous or frequent. It doesn't happen that often, since I do engage in more vanilla activities as well, so I haven't bothered to try various solutions. I'd suggest lube of some sort. Probably not water based, since that would be absorbed by the diaper.

In any event, it's probably just excessive friction. If you mention it to the doctor you can probably just say you masturbate without lube and avoid bringing up diapers.

I think you've figured it out Tyger, along with the solution. Sometimes we have to give up the things we love, just for a little while. Then just be careful afterward.

Do you tend to actually wet your diaper while you, err, "go at it"?

Because then it could simply be a case of the water in your urine drying out your "unmentionables" (water is one of the most drying things your skin can come in contact with!) and giving you plain old diaper rash.

You could always put oatmeal in your diaper and smush it around for a few minutes. Oatmeal stops itching and moisturizes skin, and is super gentle too.

In any case since you're not sexually active I doubt it's anything to worry about.

Take a rest of compusive masturbation a pair of days and stop using diapers in the same period.

You know the joke where the guy goes into the doctor's office and says, "doctor every time I raise my right arm, my shoulder hurts." The doctor responds "well, don't raise your right arm!" Seems pretty clear that's about where you are.

That said, if it is a reoccurring thing, you might mention during the physical that you often or easily get a rash down there. Any doctor seeing a young man isn't going to be surprised or put off by that one, it happens to many athletes on a regular basis. They might have a couple suggestions in terms of hygiene or over the counter products to buy that will be most effective.

Sorry this is a funny post! I hope everything's ok Tyger and it sounds as if you figured it out.

Well, and I'd add this: A routine physical doesn't generally involve putting a magnifying glass to a guy's wee-wee. Not to imply that a magnifying glass would be required in order to see anything, but -- oh boy, this is awkward. Moving right along! Even regular old sex isn't without occasional consequences down there, STDs aside. I expect you'll get the "turn your head and cough" treatment, and the doc will give things a feel for unexpected lumps, but a bit of redness may escape unnoticed, or be dismissed as something innocuous depending on your answers to doc's questions. Honestly, I wouldn't worry too much.