Thread: Long-time Lurker finally opening up

Default Long-time Lurker finally opening up

Hello all!

I've been a lurker on this site for absolutely ages and I've only posted a few times but never really said much about myself so here goes!

I'm 19 years old and I've been an AB for about 5ish years I think

My only venture into the AB world so far is Pacifiers and I am addicted to them! One of my favourite hobbies is to suck on my paci and forget about the world

I've never tried diapers and a tiny part of me has always been curious but never really tried it

Music is in my blood alongside video games and horror movies

I'm looking to make a load of AB/DL friends as I've always wanted to have someone to share my experiences with and whatnot And my lifelong dream is to find a special someone into the same things (if you know what I mean) XD

So yeah that's pretty much me! I plan to stop lurking and posting a lot more but nerves and other things stop me from doing it XD

Quote Originally Posted by bvb123 View Post
    Hello all!

I've been a lurker on this site for absolutely ages and I've only posted a few times but never really said much about myself so here goes!

I'm 19 years old and I've been an AB for about 5ish years I think

My only venture into the AB world so far is Pacifiers and I am addicted to them! One of my favourite hobbies is to suck on my paci and forget about the world

I've never tried diapers and a tiny part of me has always been curious but never really tried it

Music is in my blood alongside video games and horror movies

I'm looking to make a load of AB/DL friends as I've always wanted to have someone to share my experiences with and whatnot And my lifelong dream is to find a special someone into the same things (if you know what I mean) XD

So yeah that's pretty much me! I plan to stop lurking and posting a lot more but nerves and other things stop me from doing it XD
    Hey there welcome to ADISC! Glad you finally decided to stop lurking. Looks like you've been posting for a bit, but it's great that you are finally introducing yourself. You most certainly have been here for a while.

So what made you ultimately decide to take the leap towards introducing yourself, which I feel like is possibly a symbolic stance that you really want to be apart of the site. What changed to make you not want to lurk anymore? I guess probably just the making friends and stuff. I'm glad that you've felt this site is good for sharing your experiences with and stuff.

What sort of video games do you enjoy? I just spent all day getting my butt handed to me UMvC3.

What's your favorite color of pacifier mine is pink but pink is my favorite everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Hey there welcome to ADISC! Glad you finally decided to stop lurking. Looks like you've been posting for a bit, but it's great that you are finally introducing yourself. You most certainly have been here for a while.

So what made you ultimately decide to take the leap towards introducing yourself, which I feel like is possibly a symbolic stance that you really want to be apart of the site. What changed to make you not want to lurk anymore? I guess probably just the making friends and stuff. I'm glad that you've felt this site is good for sharing your experiences with and stuff.

What sort of video games do you enjoy? I just spent all day getting my butt handed to me UMvC3.

What's your favorite color of pacifier mine is pink but pink is my favorite everything.

Hey there! I decided to introduce myself 'cause I wanna make friends on here and I really want to explore this side of me more Yeah I really do wanna be apart of this site more instead of just lurking and I'd love to take my AB side to the next level

I love all kinds of video games especially MvC3 some of my favourites are Klonoa, Resident Evil, The House of The Dead and Dynasty Warriors

I love nearly every color of paci around! Especially the bright colors my current paci is purple but my favourite is bright green it just makes me feel really little :3 either that or bright yellow ;D