Thread: Oh no, Lurker Status!

Default Oh no, Lurker Status!

Though I'm an oddball and it kinda gets my motor revvin' to be put under "lurker" status, I will go ahead and introduce myself.

Hello! I'm littleluna. I have been into regression for quite sometime, and ageplay at about 4. I pretty much always feel like I am in little space, just less so when I have to take care of adult responsibilities.

I run an ageplay meet up in my hometown, and alot of ABDL folks show up - The fact that they are such down to earth people was the first thing that drew me to that general group of people. So I started doing diaper play for fun - We would all hang out in diapers while having a few drinks, etc. Then it really got my exhibitionist side going - I adore going out padded in a short skirt or low rise jeans. Finally, it became a major tool for regression as well as a comfortable safe space for me.

Outside of Diapers/Regression, I am very busy in my local BDSM community. I run meet ups, help put together local kink events, and educate others on safety. My work revolves around animals, and probably always will. I also like to go out dancing and singing karaoke and am a performance belly dancer.

I'm just looking to make friends with like minded people on here and reach out past my local community. I also like to share tips on brands, clothing, companies, etc regarding ABDL interests.

Ta-da! I will now enjoy the last bit of time I have as a lurker and... Lurk..

luna - we just had a fantastic ABDL event in my hometown, called TeddyCon. - i wonder why people don't post social events in the calendar here ?

Quote Originally Posted by kikee View Post
    luna - we just had a fantastic ABDL event in my hometown, called TeddyCon. - i wonder why people don't post social events in the calendar here ?
    You could just welcome him?

-------------------------------

Welcome dude to ADISC!

Love the introduction you set through.