Thread: Hi everybody!

Default Hi everybody!

Hi guys,

After lurking around on this site for quite a while, I finally made the decision to join and am just now getting around to making an intro post.

I did my undergraduate degree in Chemistry, and now I'm working towards a PharmD (I'm currently in 3rd year), hoping to eventually enter hospital pharmacy practice and academia. Suffice to say, I really enjoy science and learning in general.

For any of those who are interested in Meyers-Briggs personality types, I'm INTJ.

I love being outdoors. I was born in the countryside of New England, and have always been outdoors-oriented. I really enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, 4-wheeling, mountain biking and tinkering with vehicles. I also have an appreciation for photography.

I have been fascinated with diapers ever since I can remember. Even when I was 8 or 9, I remember taking my brother's diapers (he's 5.5 years younger than I) from his room. One of the strongest attractants for me was the smell and secondarily, the noise. This persisted through my teen years. I remember finding old diapers in my aunt's house, my grandparent's house, and feeling ecstasy, though it wasn't until I got to college that I realized it was a fetish. I'm completely DL; no AB here.

In all my life, I've never met another AB/DL in person, so I was drawn to this site in order to meet like-minded individuals with whom I can be open and enjoy a sense of security. I recently got engaged to my girlfriend of 4 years, who, although she knows about my fetish (I told her about 3 years ago), does not care to participate, though she is supportive.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Hi guys,

After lurking around on this site for quite a while, I finally made the decision to join and am just now getting around to making an intro post.

I did my undergraduate degree in Chemistry, and now I'm working towards a PharmD (I'm currently in 3rd year), hoping to eventually enter hospital pharmacy practice and academia. Suffice to say, I really enjoy science and learning in general.

For any of those who are interested in Meyers-Briggs personality types, I'm INTJ.

I love being outdoors. I was born in the countryside of New England, and have always been outdoors-oriented. I really enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, 4-wheeling, mountain biking and tinkering with vehicles. I also have an appreciation for photography.

I have been fascinated with diapers ever since I can remember. Even when I was 8 or 9, I remember taking my brother's diapers (he's 5.5 years younger than I) from his room. One of the strongest attractants for me was the smell and secondarily, the noise. This persisted through my teen years. I remember finding old diapers in my aunt's house, my grandparent's house, and feeling ecstasy, though it wasn't until I got to college that I realized it was a fetish. I'm completely DL; no AB here.

In all my life, I've never met another AB/DL in person, so I was drawn to this site in order to meet like-minded individuals with whom I can be open and enjoy a sense of security. I recently got engaged to my girlfriend of 4 years, who, although she knows about my fetish (I told her about 3 years ago), does not care to participate, though she is supportive.
    Welcome to the group, fellow science nerd. I too have a degree in Chemistry (and one in Biology). I often thought about going on to Pharmacy school, and my parents wanted me to do it as well. But I never really committed to it. I never took the entrance exam. But do to the classes that I took, most of my friends were either already in the Pharmacy program at our school, or were Pre-Pharmacy trying to get into the program.

I didn't really know much about the Meyers-Briggs personality types, and had to google it. After reading some, it sounds very similar to own personality I think. (but I didn't really all of the traits, or research the others fully).

This site is a way for me to be able to connect with others as well. I've been able to meet a few people from this site IRL, and I would consider them friends. I live in a very rural area, and so being able to connect with others has really helped me a lot to be able to deal with everything. I think you'll have to wait until you level up, and post more. But when you do, you should check out the TeamSpeak chat that ADISC has. It has really helped me to be able to talk about this stuff, and visit with others. I'm a fairly shy person, until I get to know people. I was pretty intimidated the first time I got on the voice chat, but soon I came to be close with many of the frequent users on it. And if you're worried about people "only talking about diapers" in the chat. Don't be. While they are sometimes discussed, they aren't the focus of the chat. We just talk about anything and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Hi guys,

Hey a fellow INTJ! Welcome! My favorite variation on Meyers-Briggs is the pony chart, so glad to have another Princess Celestia around these parts.

Hopefully you'll find some stuff you like to talk about here, and get to make some new friends.

Welcome to ADISC! We're close on personality type, I'm INTP also, it's great that your girlfriend is understanding and supportive, not everyone is so lucky. Seems like it's happening more often though! But it's great to have you here