Thread: Are goodnites any good?

Default Are goodnites any good?

I found out I can fit into L/XL goodnites. They're a lot cheaper than what I've been wearing. I can get 22 goodnites for about the price of 12 of what I've been wearing. So I was wondering if they were any good as far as absorption goes.

How about this: If you want to try them, do! I mean, if they're a lot cheaper than what you've been using, it shouldn't be a big deal to buy one small package. Opinions on these things vary a lot, so where it's cheap and easy to be your own judge, it's probably worth it.

Now to *my* opinion: It's important to note that many pull-ups, GoodNites included, are not general-purpose diapers. They're for wetting only. GoodNites are very narrow in the crotch, a reflection of their intended use as well as their not being intended for post-pubescent males. For me, GoodNites and UnderJams simply require too much caution when wetting to be enjoyable, as my anatomy just isn't adequately contained.

You can't really flood them, but other than that they can last a while with the right approach.