Thread: Introducing JaredC3

Default Introducing JaredC3

Hi everyone. Just introducing myself. I have always loved diapers. I was a chronic, nightly bedwetter until age 12, and wore pin-on cloth diapers and pullover plastic pants to bed until 12. My wetting slowed down considerably after that to just 3-4 accidents a year, and though I was not wearing diapers to bed anymore, I kinda missed them. I still had the plastic sheet on my bed, and it reminded me all the time that I was a bedwetter.

My brother (two years younger) also wet every night and wore diapers to bed until age 14. So every once in a great while I would borrow his diapers and wear/wet them. As far as I know, no one ever found out, and it was infrequent enough that I'm pretty sure no one thought anything of it. I missed my diapers, and really wanted them back. But in never occurred to me to start wetting my bed again on purpose to get my diapers back.

At age 21, I was in a car accident and started wetting the bed after that. I was surprised to find that I was not at all upset about this or worried. I was overjoyed that I had a reason to wear diapers to bed again--as if I needed a medical reason. I started wearing diapers to bed again, and got myself a plastic sheet. Over the next year the wetting frequency increased steadily until I was a nightly bedwetter again. I've been bedwetting every since. I love it, and have never looked back.

About four years ago I had an emergency appendectomy, and soon after started having some leakage and dribbling during the day. Again, I found myself to be excited at the prospect that I'd get to wear diapers all the time. So I decided to wear diapers 24/7, and have been 24/7 ever since. I only wet my diapers--messing still goes in the toilet during changes. I wear cloth to bed and disposables during the day.

I am happily married--wife is supportive and even sews my cloth diapers for me. I will be a happy, diapered wetter for the rest of my life. Always happy to chat with others, especially bedwetters, cloth diaper lovers, etc.

Thanks for reading!

-Jared

Quote Originally Posted by jaredc3 View Post
    Hi everyone. Just introducing myself. I have always loved diapers. I was a chronic, nightly bedwetter until age 12, and wore pin-on cloth diapers and pullover plastic pants to bed until 12. My wetting slowed down considerably after that to just 3-4 accidents a year, and though I was not wearing diapers to bed anymore, I kinda missed them. I still had the plastic sheet on my bed, and it reminded me all the time that I was a bedwetter.

My brother (two years younger) also wet every night and wore diapers to bed until age 14. So every once in a great while I would borrow his diapers and wear/wet them. As far as I know, no one ever found out, and it was infrequent enough that I'm pretty sure no one thought anything of it. I missed my diapers, and really wanted them back. But in never occurred to me to start wetting my bed again on purpose to get my diapers back.

At age 21, I was in a car accident and started wetting the bed after that. I was surprised to find that I was not at all upset about this or worried. I was overjoyed that I had a reason to wear diapers to bed again--as if I needed a medical reason. I started wearing diapers to bed again, and got myself a plastic sheet. Over the next year the wetting frequency increased steadily until I was a nightly bedwetter again. I've been bedwetting every since. I love it, and have never looked back.

About four years ago I had an emergency appendectomy, and soon after started having some leakage and dribbling during the day. Again, I found myself to be excited at the prospect that I'd get to wear diapers all the time. So I decided to wear diapers 24/7, and have been 24/7 ever since. I only wet my diapers--messing still goes in the toilet during changes. I wear cloth to bed and disposables during the day.

I am happily married--wife is supportive and even sews my cloth diapers for me. I will be a happy, diapered wetter for the rest of my life. Always happy to chat with others, especially bedwetters, cloth diaper lovers, etc.

Thanks for reading!

-Jared
    Funny how something terrible can work out ok in the end eh? It's good that your wife is supportive!

So what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? Any hobbies, activities, games, interests?

And welcome!

Its funny. I read the sticky message about what makes a good intro AFTER I posted... :P So, thanks for the prompt to add some of that other interesting stuff.

Um, let's see. I have lots of varied interests. I love the outdoors, particularly camping and mountain biking. One of my favorite things is downhill single track mountain biking (riding a ski lift in the summer going up--ok maybe I'm a little lazy) . I love movies, and especially love the whole experience of watching a movie in a dark theater with a large crowd. I also love music, listening, playing, writing. I'm not awesome at writing music, so I won't inflict any of my crap on any of you. I am a bit of a news junky, and can be found reading stuff online quite a bit. I have two awesome kids, and especially love spending time with them and my wife. Family is very important to me. I travel for work quite a bit, and have enjoyed visiting interesting places, mostly in the US. I don't speak any languages besides American English, but respect people who do. Hmm. I'm sure there's lots of other stuff I could put, but that can suffice for now...

Thanks for the welcome!