Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tena site has BOGO

Default The Tena site has BOGO

Be sure to put two in the cart because their checkout system will not do this for you if you do not (even though it states that the discount was applied).

Also, the Stretch Super has less per pack than the Stretch Ultra for the same price because the Ultra is less absorbent. The names seem backwards to me.
    Last edited by Kenn; 28-Oct-2014 at 23:09.

It's too bad they don't sell the Tena Flex on their site. They say you have to buy them through specialty stores.

Hmmm... "BOGO"? That doesn't seem like a special deal! "Buy one; get one" seems to be how most shops work!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    Hmmm... "BOGO"? That doesn't seem like a special deal! "Buy one; get one" seems to be how most shops work!
    Quite frankly, I have always had a problem with this acronym too. They are missing the most important keynote letter: "F"

I think we're missing the big picture here. Thanks to Kenn, I can get two cases of my favorite diaper (Stretch Super) for $65! That's pure awesomeness. Thank you for letting us in on this, Kenn.

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    I think we're missing the big picture here. Thanks to Kenn, I can get two cases of my favorite diaper (Stretch Super) for $65! That's pure awesomeness. Thank you for letting us in on this, Kenn.

-RMS
    You are quite welcome! I too was looking for Stretch Super and I went to the manufacturer's site to see what the difference was between Super and Ultra. One does not expect the manufacturer to out-discount the discounters!

That is a bit odd, Kenn, but they did. I'll bet their retailers are pretty ticked about it.

Update: It turns out that you can't get cases BOGO, but you can get packs. Weird. Still, two packs for the price of one is pretty awesome. Yoink!

-RMS

Quote Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
    Quite frankly, I have always had a problem with this acronym too. They are missing the most important keynote letter: "F"
    BOGOF? Buy one; get one... Five percent off? :P

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    That is a bit odd, Kenn, but they did. I'll bet their retailers are pretty ticked about it.

Update: It turns out that you can't get cases BOGO, but you can get packs. Weird. Still, two packs for the price of one is pretty awesome. Yoink!

-RMS
    Weird. I was told when I cancelled the original botched 1-package order that I could buy a case, which is apparently bogus. However, I was also told that I could buy up to three packages on BOGO, so you might try that and see what happens.
    Last edited by Kenn; 30-Oct-2014 at 13:53.