Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aww so cute diapers on TV!!!!!!!!

Default Aww so cute diapers on TV!!!!!!!!

So I woke up this morning and was watching moonshiners on the discovery channel. Then a commercial came on for Dude Your Screwed and had a preview of a survivalist with a big Aww So Cute diaper with the blue bears. Has anyone else seen this? I am going to set up my DVR to record all the shows so I do not miss when it actually comes on.

I've never heard of this show so I looked it up. Apparently survivalists are dropped into the wilderness and expected to use all sorts of crazy tactics to find civilization. I'd be interested to see how an ABDL diaper fits into that. What was the guy doing in the clip where you saw the diaper? Please keep us updated.

From the clip it showed him opening the diaper up and saying "that is one huge diaper".

Quote Originally Posted by someguy26 View Post
    I've never heard of this show so I looked it up. Apparently idiots are dropped into the "wilderness" and expected to use all sorts of stupid ass shit and poor decisions to find the idiotic producers/food catering tent on the other side of a hill
    I fixed it for you.

To prove how fucking stupid this show is, My dad doesn't even watch it. His normal shows are watching NCIS, but not NCIS:LA because it's to hard to follow along. He also watches *any* show with Alaska in its name but not Alaskan State Troopers because they don't go out to the wild.

This type of shit TV along with 99.8% of the stuff on TLC would make any rational person think This person might of actually been right on some level

I've never heard of this show so I looked it up. Apparently survivalists are dropped into the wilderness and expected to use all sorts of crazy tactics to find civilization. I'd be interested to see how an ABDL diaper fits into that. What was the guy doing in the clip where you saw the diaper? Please keep us updated.
    Each of the survivalist friends give the one guy, who's turn it is, a gift for their survival kit. They are usually goofy items that may or may not be useful. Then the survivalist usually tries to use it for something.

Sounds to me like the producers might have an ABDL on staff if they know about Aww So Cute! Pretty cool!

Would be surprising to see that, and that they picked that particular diaper to use.
    They are far from the cheapest, and there are a good amount of premium non fetish diapers to pick from.

Tho those survival shows are funny.
    Someone has to film them surviving in the wilderness.
    Do the one who films have to survive with same situations,
    or do they get good stuff to make it easier for them?

Or maybe they picked an ABDL diaper to increase the gimmickiness of it. Anyway, wasn't the show supposed to be on tonight? Did anyone see what he did with the diaper?

Or maybe they picked an ABDL diaper to increase the gimmickiness of it. Anyway, wasn't the show supposed to be on tonight? Did anyone see what he did with the diaper?
    the gimmick item tonight was a plastic bag of water + a single goldfish. Guy eats goldfish so goldfish doesn't poop in the bag.

After that I switched back to World Series.

Most likely. Probably picked it to make it more embarrassing and humiliating for the person on the receiving end.

I have never watched the show, so I have no idea what he did with the diaper. I barely watch television anymore and just stick to movies and box sets of series' that I like.