Thread: New name Reintroduction.

Default New name Reintroduction.

Hello, you all may have known me before as BronyPony14. I decided to change my username to something different. This change in name does not mean I have changed my personality. I am still the same dork that you knew before. My interest in music, art, anime, video games, and cartoons have not changed and will not be changed. I decided it would be better if I just didn't shove it in peoples faces with my name and avatar. Anyways, thanks for reading, and understanding.

Welcome again even though your previous name was great.

Please never get out of Anime and Cartoons as that is too much like growing up!

I don't plan on ever getting out of anime and cartoons. I need to grow up, but there will be plenty of time for that later.

Awww pouts liked your old name too.
    Who sead you have to grow up any way.
    Pony hugs

I liked my old name, but I just thought it seemed like I was pushing what I liked into peoples faces. Nobody said I had to grow up, I just know I will have to. (pony hugs)

Nice name change! Can we be friends and I also want to take this to re-welcome you to the site.

Aww, I loved your old name

Also, the "growing up" thing, that's no fun. Getting older is a requirement, but growing up may be the worst thing you could ever do.

Haha, I wouldn't go as far as that starrunner. I don't think I am really great at all. I miss my old name to be honest, but I feel this one works a bit better.