Thread: Hi Everyone

Smile Hi Everyone

Hi everyone,
    My name is Angelbabi, I am a stay at home mom of four great kids with lots of adopted kids.
    I am fairly new to this or any community. My fiance was actually the one to get me to join here since I didnt know where else to go (other than to him) for support. I am just starting out wearing diapers but have always loved my binkies, blankies and footie pj's. I am starting school to be a medical assistant and love it. I love to read, crochet, cook and write. I currently have a book of poetry published, but I do it more for pleasure than for profit. I guess basically I am looking for support and to support others. I love most music but especially My Chemical Romance, there music just speaks to me. I have two cats and one adopted cat, besides my kids they are my life. I have always wanted to be a cat, they are just purrrfect (pun intended, lol). My fiance and I have been together almost a year and he is super supportive. Not too much else to say but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask. Big hugs to all and thanks for having me here.
    Hugs and love
    Angelbabi <3

Welcome and awesome to see such a well rounded person here on the boards!

My Chemical Romance is awesome... Did you know Gerard Way also made a follow on comic book called The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys? He also recently wrote the final issue of Edge of Spider-Verse (issue #5) for Marvel comics which is still on the shelves and was a great if somewhat creepy read.

Meow... I mean welcome

Hello Anglebabi and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice and informative introduction.

We have a "foodies" group for those of us that love to cook.

Again welcome and I will look forward to reading your stuff in the forums.