Thread: (sorry to re-ask) Good Thick Cloth diapers?

Default (sorry to re-ask) Good Thick Cloth diapers?

its been 2 years since i asked, i lost my bookmark since then really so thats why i have been inactive as heck, stress the last 2 years since has been an all time high, i'm shopping around for whats best for a nice thick pair to wear since its not just using my diapers for thier intended purpose :3 even just wearing them it's what helps me escape IRL and curl up to a book.

since the last post i have lost weight above teh waist but my waist has grown, i'm a 52' Waist now.

Any Recommendations? if theres good ones link em please ^^;;?

This past weekend I started wearing the snap ones from Rearz.ca and they are thick and adjustable. The thickness does mean they take maybe 1.5 dryer runs but they are great for wetting on my side. I have them with the Alpha Plastic from Rearz.ca and have not leaked at all. They are also nice to wear without plastic when I do not plan to wet. Last night I did not put on the plastic until after my husband fell asleep. He said they were nice and fell asleep with his hand on my diaper so that was super fun.

Dependeco are really good, and angelsbest on ebay are my personal favorite, they fit my shape better!

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaris View Post
    its been 2 years since i asked, i lost my bookmark since then really so thats why i have been inactive as heck, stress the last 2 years since has been an all time high, i'm shopping around for whats best for a nice thick pair to wear since its not just using my diapers for thier intended purpose :3 even just wearing them it's what helps me escape IRL and curl up to a book.

since the last post i have lost weight above teh waist but my waist has grown, i'm a 52' Waist now.

Any Recommendations? if theres good ones link em please ^^;;?
    Depends how much you're into cloths. For premiums I'd suggest adultclothdiaper.com's custom 6x10x6 birdseye with terry center ones as I have used those for over a year and with my larger sized ones I got them even thicker. If you want premade ones you'll want to layer about three or more out of terry as that's the best material to use for thickness. I'd suggest a terry center (or all terry) prefold to keep things simple.

Oh, and buy some baking soda. Ever since painnaisima on here suggested it to me I've not used diaper rash paste/cream and that was over a month ago. I used to use it every one or two days even with a ton of powder. Sprinkle it into the areas your skin touches urine and rub it in as well. Then put the powder on your skin as usual.

I like twill prefolds from Changing Times Diaper Co. Their a 4-10-4 twill cotton weave and nice and soft. They also have a contour
    in the same material. I have some those as well which I like better for daytime wear. You have a little less material in the crotch
    and they work better with jeans or shorts.

I have a 6-10-6 Birdseye Cotton prefold from BabyPants. It is comfortable, thick, but it can get hot.

I like the night weight gauze pre-fold from adultclothdiapers.com. They use Leakmaster, a very good brand and you can purchase them through Amazon.

i decided to go with dependeco PUL's for when things ease up on $$. ( http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=1 ) mostly the pink ones as i'm bit of a Sissyfur ^^;;

Cool! I hope you enjoy 'em. If you find yourself wanting more thickness, just add cloth boosters -- either purpose-made ones, or cloth baby diapers. One of the beauties of cloth is the ease with which additional bulk is added.
    And really, you don't want the diapers to be too thick to start with. It'll be harder for detergents to penetrate and clean all the layers, and it'll also take a lot longer to dry them, which leads to more wear-and-tear. I think all of the diaper suggestions above are pretty good, but there are some ABDL-oriented diapers out there that are marketed as being "very thick" or "bulky." These are best avoided.

thanks for teh suggestions and Cottontail i figured i want thick but not "impossible to wash" i tend to have streaking problems depending what i've had durring the day (from either getting a lil gassy, or bathroom use) so im hoping these will be a nice balance between Thick and Easy to clean,