Thread: Looking at new clothing

Default Looking at new clothing

I wouldn't say I'm a sissy/LG by any means. However, lately I've been looking at baby girl-ish clothing and finding myself to be more or less won over by just how cute some of it is.
    I'm not really into silky things, or very brightly colored items.
    Something like this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	robe-amilya (1).jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	22216Click image for larger version. 

Name:	robe-amilya.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	22217
    Is pretty much what I like, and find myself looking more and more at it.

Anyone else in the same position?

I mostly read the Sissy/LG section because I'm interested in all areas of ABDL, despite the fact that it isn't really a focus of my own tendencies. That said, I'm somewhat in the same position as you here. I'm not sure I could see myself in a dress, but sometimes I like wearing diapers with pretty pink designs, as well as using typically 'girly' accessories when I'm being Little (pink plushies, Peppa Pig duvet etc.).

I don't think you have to have a prominent Sissy/LG side to like feminine AB clothing and items geared towards Sissies and LGs. A lot of it is just cute, brightly coloured and more overtly babyish than most designs for boy littles.

Cranky:

Nice "Dorothy Dress" !
    Try it with doubled diapers and billowing petticoats raising the hem of excitement - now aren't you something !

Dresses are just cuter in general than most things boys wear. Boys are expected to mature faster so they aren't going to have anything that screams baby quite like those girly dresses do.

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    Dresses are just cuter in general than most things boys wear. Boys are expected to mature faster so they aren't going to have anything that screams baby quite like those girly dresses do.
    I wouldn't say boys are expected to mature faster - they just are expected to not want "cute" things and to get out of thaaat faster. Tougher, manly things like sports and hockey instead of cutesy things...Unfortunately that makes it a hard compromise for most people and even the companies that make them... Because they want to go where culture dictates.