Thread: Hello! Here's my Intro post!

Default Hello! Here's my Intro post!

Hey everyone, I'm a college student in Texas and I hope to become fluent in SEVERAL languages one day. I first found this website when I was struggling with my identity as a Diaper Lover and here I am a few years later finally joining. I am a self taught guitarist, drummer, and I absolutely love playing video games in my spare time. My personality is usually very reserved, but I still know how to have fun! I finally decided to join this website because as I learn new things and grow im finding more questions that I think a friendly and dignified website like ADISC can help me answer. Sorry if this was long winded, just excited to finally join!

Also looking to make friends.... don't be shy
    Last edited by Iamgroot; 27-Oct-2014 at 08:11.

Hello Iamgroot! Welcome to ADISC. Not a long-winded intro at all - we like to discuss all sorts of things on here, so it's encouraged to talk about both your ABDL side, and any other interests you have. Like you say, this is a friendly place to post - and I hope you find some helpful insight here, to the questions you have.

I have to say it.... I AM GROOT! hahaaha no seriously welcome to the site! I hope all works out well for you in college and things are going great! I think it is really cool that you taught yourself to play the guitar that's really cool! Again welcome.

Thank you guys for making me feel welcome! Lol glad you found that amusing BluefireJay, was starting to wonder if my username was going over people's heads.