Thread: Wruff wruff!

Default Wruff wruff!

Hi there! I'm a twenty-three year old pup and a DL who has been a part of the community for a few years now. uwu A good while back my partner came here asking for help telling me that he's an AB/DL and got some good advice that ended up helping him to feel comfortable talking to me about it so I figured I'd make an account here as well.
    Last edited by paddedpup; 27-Oct-2014 at 06:31.

Welcome paddedpup! We're happy you decided to join our community as well! Can you tell us a little bit more about your non-DL side like what games you like to play, for example?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome paddedpup! We're happy you decided to join our community as well! Can you tell us a little bit more about your non-DL side like what games you like to play, for example?
    Let's see...outside of the community I spend most of my time reading comics (either graphic novels or web comics), or playing video games. I play a lot of different games but I tend to frequent Pokemon, Mario Bros, Mario Kart, and more recently some RPGMaker games. I also enjoy some creepier games like Silent Hill, but admittedly I'm a bit too jumpy to play most horror games haha.

Quote Originally Posted by paddedpup View Post
    but admittedly I'm a bit too jumpy to play most horror games haha
    Let's see...Five Nights at Freddy's...we can get rid of this check -_-

Hello! Welcome to ADISC! From a fellow Snivy.

Good Evening and Welcome!

I myself have been here for a while now.

Welcome as well. I admire your ability to understand your partner and come to this site. I think it can actually help as we aren't shy saying what we enjoy doing, and sometimes why. Beyond that, we talk about a lot of different things, so I think we're fairly interesting. I hope you enjoy your stay.

welcome to the site. stop on by #snackbar in the IRC if you ever find yourself needing someone to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by paddedpup View Post

Pokemon, Mario Bros, Mario Kart, and more recently some RPGMaker games. I also enjoy some creepier games like Silent Hill, but admittedly I'm a bit too jumpy to play most horror games haha.
    Seem to be a Nintendo fan? (*cough* just a hunch)
    But, man I love me some horror games, and Silent Hill is probably the best series ever (1-4)

Welcome to the site though! What web comics are you currently reading, and do you enjoy any shows?