Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

My name's Axel, and I'm not all that new to the ABDL community, but I am pretty new to this site. I learned about ABDL's back when I was a kid, but now that I'm in college im finally getting the chance to actually wear diapers and fully get into my DL interests

Quote Originally Posted by 1001nights View Post
    My name's Axel, and I'm not all that new to the ABDL community, but I am pretty new to this site. I learned about ABDL's back when I was a kid, but now that I'm in college im finally getting the chance to actually wear diapers and fully get into my DL interests
    Hi Axel and welcome to the site. I suspect you're in good company on this site as we're all into diapers. I'm glad you made your introduction post. Often, we give a little more information as to our likes and interests, such as sports, activities, etc.

I'm a professional musician and play keyboards. I enjoy reading and writing, having e-published a short story and a novel. For physical activity, I like getting out on our bike trail and riding my Trek.

I hope you enjoy ADISC and take part in the threads and posts. I think we're a pretty good group.

Hello Axel, it is nice to meet you. That is great you are getting to express yourself, and we are always glad to meet new members. You said you were in college, what field are you studying? I had planned to go for an extra boost in my overall education, maybe some computer sciences, and art fields.