Thread: Hi! I used the cheat sheet so this has to be a great introduction! ;)

Default Hi! I used the cheat sheet so this has to be a great introduction! ;)

Hello! Who are you?

Hi! I am Nina! In my daily live I work at a school and when I'm not working I'm helping my friends and neighbors with their computer/tv/phone problems, yes they really exist, girls who know about computers!

What brings you here?

Well I've been reading here for some time and I think there are some great people on this site who can relate to my way of life and my feelings without thinking I'm completely crazy. Because I'm not only the 23 year old Nina, I'm also little Nina and baby Nina. I love to be little/a baby again, to use diapers, play with toys, color and just feel safe again

Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests?

I love to be creative, draw, paint, do photography. I love animals and to be out in nature. And of course, I like to spend time with my friends, shop, go to the movie or go swimming.

What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Give and get support/ get to know new people/learn from people

Anything else?

Not that I know of....If you have questions just ask me, most of the time I don't bite

Welcome SweetNina! That was a great introduction! I look forward to seeing you in the threads!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetNina View Post
    Hello! Who are you?

Hi! I am Nina! In my daily live I work at a school and when I'm not working I'm helping my friends and neighbors with their computer/tv/phone problems, yes they really exist, girls who know about computers!

What brings you here?

Well I've been reading here for some time and I think there are some great people on this site who can relate to my way of life and my feelings without thinking I'm completely crazy. Because I'm not only the 23 year old Nina, I'm also little Nina and baby Nina. I love to be little/a baby again, to use diapers, play with toys, color and just feel safe again

I love to be creative, draw, paint, do photography. I love animals and to be out in nature. And of course, I like to spend time with my friends, shop, go to the movie or go swimming.

Anything else?

Not that I know of....If you have questions just ask me, most of the time I don't bite
    Welcome aboard, SweetNina!

I hope that we'll be all that you hope for, and better!

-Marka

Quote Originally Posted by SweetNina View Post
    Hello! Who are you?

What brings you here?

Anything else?

Welcome to ADISC you wonderful CHEATER! YOU DIRTY CHEATER! How dare you!? I'm telling the teacher on you!

Nah, just kidding! Welcome to ADISC! I hope you have a really super special amazing wonderfultastic time here. Good on you for chasing those creative endevaors! It's a wonderful way to add some flair and life to your.. life. Yes. What sorts of things do you like to draw and paint? I was mostly obessed with drawing.. myself as a child. It's a long story but this is your introduction, I don't want it to be about listening to my life story as amazing as that is.

I'll share my dolls with you little Nina, but I won't share when you're a baby because you'll ruin them and I'll cry, okay? Still.. we can be the bestest of superpals and I'll totally watch out for you. If anyone is mean to you just let me know.

Not that there is any mean people on ADISC. We are all amazing. Now you are one of us.. one of us... welcome to ADISC again!

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    Welcome to ADISC you wonderful CHEATER! YOU DIRTY CHEATER! How dare you!? I'm telling the teacher on you!

Nah, just kidding! Welcome to ADISC! I hope you have a really super special amazing wonderfultastic time here. Good on you for chasing those creative endevaors! It's a wonderful way to add some flair and life to your.. life. Yes. What sorts of things do you like to draw and paint? I was mostly obessed with drawing.. myself as a child. It's a long story but this is your introduction, I don't want it to be about listening to my life story as amazing as that is.

I'll share my dolls with you little Nina, but I won't share when you're a baby because you'll ruin them and I'll cry, okay? Still.. we can be the bestest of superpals and I'll totally watch out for you. If anyone is mean to you just let me know.

Not that there is any mean people on ADISC. We are all amazing. Now you are one of us.. one of us... welcome to ADISC again!
    I'm sooo sorry please don't tell I cheated! it's our secret ok??
    I just love to draw cartoons, cute little animals, fairies, flying lions...... I'm not good at it though but I like it! and my nieces like it, the kids at the school where I work like it so I guess there is something good in it

Little Nina thinks it's sweet to share your dolls! I have stuffed animals we can share! And lego friends things annnnddd SUPERSAND!!

Not a "brony" or into MLP that much, but this is totally applicable here:

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I hope you have a wonderful time here on the boards.